'Our room'

No one's pov:-

"I was assuming this since the day Jungkook told us about his omega mate. Omega is known to be extinct, so if someone knows about it, they will surely try to capture you. " Hye Bin says, and Hyung Sik nods to his mate's words. "It would be safer for you both if you could start staying here. And you got a good reason too since your mate also lives here. "

"We have already talked about that, and Hyung does agree on staying. " Jungkook replies.

His words put a bright smile on Hye Bin's face. "That's great. Guess we have new pack members to welcome. " She says.

"Shall we prepare something for welcoming our new luna?" Hoseok asks, making Taehyung blush hard. Hye Bin giggles looking at the red face of Taehyung.

"Sure do." Hyung Sik says. Hearing alpha's words Jimin and Hoseok squealed in excitement. They both had always been the ones who help in preparing the party feast. Yoongi, on the other hand, tried to go to the room silently, only to get dragged by his mates, who never leave him out.

Others laughed out, looking at Yoongi getting dragged, even after the constant whining.

"So kids, you all can go to your rooms for now. Namjoon and Jungkook will show you both guest rooms. It's up to you whether you want to sleep together or in separate rooms. We've got plenty. " Hyung Sik says, standing up from the couch.

"We will call you soon down soon. " Hye Bin says. Taehyung and Jungkook got up from the couch, and Jungkook indicated Taehyung to follow him upstairs. While Namjoon took Jin straight to his room

Taehyung followed Jungkook while looking around and admiring the aesthetically decorated hallway. Jungkook stood in front of the room and looked at Taehyung.

"This is the guest room. " He says and opens the door. But before Taehyung could even see the bedroom, Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand and closes the door, and starts dragging him in the opposite direction.

"I thought you were supposed to show me the room. " Taehyung says, looking at the room behind him.

"That's where we are going, to 'our' room. " Jungkook says.

Taehyung bitted his lip again to suppress the smile. It had become a daily habit of him, all thanks to Jungkook. The older won't miss any chance to make him flustered.

"Here we are!" Jungkook says, opening the door for Taehyung to enter.

Taehyung looked around with a big smile on his face. The room was spacious and artistic. He loved the blue and white decor of the room.

But he wasn't the only one who was admiring the beauty of the view in front of him. Taehyung couldn't notice that Jungkook had his eyes on him the moment he had entered the mansion. Every single movement and single change in his behavior doesn't go unnoticed by True blood.