Caring for you

No one's pov:-

Taehyung had made up his mind to help his tired mate, and sure, V is more excited about it. He looked around the office. There was a sofa and some cushions and blankets. Perfect!

According to their wishes, V started spreading soft and calming pheromones mixed with his scent around the alpha, which made older relax, and he buried his neck in the scent glands of Taehyung. Taehyung tilted his head to the other side to give more excess to the alpha and gently patted his back.

After a few minutes, when they heard soft snores from the alpha, they both smiled, knowing that their plan indeed worked. Jungkook had slept due to their soft pheromones. Taehyung carefully got up from Jungkook's lap, heightening his hearing senses so that he could tell if someone is coming or not.

Once he managed to get up, he silently went towards the sofa and put the cushions on one side. Then he went back to Jungkook and looked at the sleeping male.

'How am I suppose to put him on the sofa, V? He is too heavy for me to carry him and if he fell from my hands?' Taehyung asks, biting his lips.

V facepalmed himself, hearing Taehyung's words. 'Why do I have this stupid human in my body?'

Hearing him, Taehyung rolled his eyes in irritation. 'Will you tell me the way, or do you want him to wake up?'

'Fine. ' V says, sighing. 'Let's merge. It would help. I can't pick him up alone either. '

'Alright. ' Taehyung says, taking few deep breaths to calm his nerves. He knows it's not easy to take V's strength inside him. It consumes a lot of energy and makes him weak.

'Ready?'

Taehyung nodded. His eyes glowed a dark shade of blue, and his hair turned silver with golden highlights, showing his royal blood combining with the True moon.

With slow feet, he went towards Jungkook and put one arm under the older's knees and the other arm around the other's shoulder. He gently picked him up from the chair and made his way to the sofa. If someone had come to the room and saw them like this, they would have screamed in horror.

Taehyung gently laid Jungkook on the sofa and covered him with the sheets lying near. After placing him suitably, he slowly moved a bit back from the older and fall on the floor, panting. His hair turned black again, and his eyes were back to light blue.

The shift wasn't easy, but they did it. It was like combining two souls within each other, but they can't stay like that for more than a few minutes because of the weak True moon body, which doesn't have the strength to take the powers of royal blood.

After few minutes, Taehyung got up from the floor but yet again stumbled on his feet. He took the support of the desk to stand on his feet. He looked at the cardboard box in front of him, and then with slow feet, he went out of the room.

He saw Namjoon coming from the meeting hall and smiled. "Tae, what are you doing here?" Namjoon asks.

"Hyung, when Jungkook isn't working, you're the one who takes care of the pack. Right?" Taehyung asks, ignoring the olders' question.

"Yea. I do. Why are you asking this? " The alpha asks confusingly.

"I need your help, Hyung, to fill the letters from the pack. " Taehyung says with a smile.