1🎭

𝕄𝕆ℕℝ𝕆𝔼 (𝕄𝕆 𝕄𝕆) ℙ𝕆𝕍-

*Disclaimer* i was a new writer at this time, but just keep reading the story the writing gets better and so does the story

I'm in my room looking up at the ceiling staring at nothing , i don't know how long it's been, but i don't feel like moving , i don't feel anything , not since they left, have you ever had something happen to you?it hurt you so bad , that you knew you would never EVER be the same again, or be the person you once were?well that's what it's like for me , i do my daily stuff like showering and eating and stuff like that, but since it happened, i don't know who i'm living for anymore, it's like i'm alive but i'm not?I'm knocked out of my thoughts by my best friend Akani busting in my room.
"come on mo, you can't just be moping around all day like this, it's not healthy or safe"
"can't i though" i sighed.
"No, come on i need to go somewhere and your coming with me" he tapped me
"Hmmm..fine but i'm picking the music"
"okay okay, just come on"
I shower and change into some cargo pants and a oversized hoodie with some forces, i don't like makeup that much so i just put on some coco butter lipgloss and some mascara. i grab the keys and hop into the car i honk the horn to tell Akani to come on then i connect my phone and play some music.

𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕣𝕟^-𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣

We arrive at this house and akani steps out, i smirk and pull out my phone to get on tiktok
"Let's not start this, please it's only a couple of people"
"i don't care, go ahead but i'm staying here"
"i'll buy you caramel cake"
i jump out the car and head to the house , i hear Akani laughing "Fat ass", "And is" i smack my ass.
he opens the door and i'm hit with the smell of weed , i scrunch up my nose then turn the corner seeing people sitting on a couch it's about 4 boys and 3 girls.
"Wassup people i have be-friended,i want y'all to meet my friend drum roll please.....Monroe, also if you have any bad things to say about her keep them to yourself she is "sensitive".
"Shut up Akani" i smacked him
"The abuse , if i wake up with a red mark i'm calling the authorities, keep playin, you gon be playing hit,hit pass in prison. and not that kinda hit hit pass lmao.
"Your annoying"
"I- Thank you, but anyways this is Janae,Bree,iris,Rome, Luca,Venice and Kao.
Damn Kao giving me waterfalls.🧍🏽‍♀️🌚
"umm..Hey"Like imma remember them..byeee
They all said hey and i sat down next to Rome and Akani sat down next to his girlfriend Iris.
Rome took my phone out my hand
"m-m give it back nigga"
"hol up"
"Bruhh" i try to snatch it, i finally get it back and see that he put in his number and saved it as "Bestfriend🧩" i smile and roll my eyes ,i continue scrolling on tiktok and liking posts.
"Why you bring some unknown ass bitch here" the boy i am assuming is Kao said.
"Aht-Aht , who you callin a bitch, don't start doing to much , cause i ain't one of yo hoes.
"You bitch, sit the fuck down you won't do shit"
"Kao just chill, she ain't even do nun what you all mad for" Rome said.
"Mtch whatever, i'm out" he said walking out the door and slamming it.
"Well who peed in his bottle and called it orange juice"
"Nobody he's just like that" Janae said.
"Well he needs to get it together, that lil attitude is not cute"
"Can you shut up, your the reason he's mad
in the first place" the girl Bree said
"Ughhh..not another one, y'all are the human version of a headache, anyways drifting away from donkey, i'm hungry , akani can we go get something to eat"
"No, go by yourself" he says while scrolling on his phone and lifting iris to sit on his lap
"Bitch ass"i mumbled while walking to the kitchen. i looked through the cabinets and found some spicy cup noodles i grabbed one and filled it up i put it in the microwave and stand there waiting.
"Why you in my shit" i heard somebody say.
i looked behind me and rolled my eyes.
"Calm some mr.wolf i was just hungry"
"So you got jokes huh" he says smiling
"i-i guess"
"Well i got something for your ass"
ℂℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾𝔼 𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾😭⚠️
He walks up to me and starts kissing my neck , i stand there frozen until he bites my neck, i moan silently, he puts his hand in my pants and starts massaging my clit, i moan and grab his shoulders. right when i do that , he pulls away and smirks.
"Don't fuckin play with me, i can make your life miserable, believe that" he says waking away.
i stand there embarrassed and red. 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐.𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜. Im cut off by my noodles timer , i grab them and a fork , and go back in the living room.While everybody's taking and smoking ,i turn and see bree mugging me and i mug her back, i turn again  to see Kao smirking at me while licking his lips.i look away and go to sit down.i don't know what's going to happen but i do know that this group is going to cause lot of changes and bring a lot of problems in my life.
________________________________
𝕀𝔻𝔼𝕂 😭
ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣?
𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 👴🏾