22🎭

Monroe (Mo Mo) POV:

"Yara come here" I yelled

"Yes mommy" She smiled.

"Did you draw on Ezra's walls" I asked calmly.

"Hmmm" She said, thinking.

"Yara" I warned.

"Ye, but he pull me hair, and pull off dolly's head" She whined.

I sighed, picking her up seeing she was about to cry.

"It's okay, it's okay, we'll get you another dolly" I said.

"Rally" She said, wiping her eyes.

"Yes baby, and it's really" I said, kissing her cheek then letting her down, as she ran back to whatever she was doing.

I sighed, grabbing the cleanings stuff, going up Ezra's room, i started wiping his wall, thankfully she only got to one before Ezra ran and told me, after about an hour only half the colors had came off, well he did say he wanted a new wall color, we'll just paint his room this week.

I heard the front door open, and the kids running and yelling, i knew Kao was home, so i made my way downstairs.

"Hello Baby" Kao kissed me holding Kailani.

"Hey, i have something to tell you" I said.

"What is it" He said putting her down, as she ran to play with her siblings.

"Yara wrote on Ezra's wall, so i was just thinking we should paint over it, a whole new color" I said.

"Ya, i can do it" He nodded.

"Owww" I said rubbing my stomach.

"What's wrong" He said, stuffing his mouth with food.

"Your baby is what's wrong, why did i think having another one was a good idea" I whined.

"Cause our kids are amazing" He smiled.

"There only nice to you, they be mugging the fuck out Venice" I laughed.

"He be playing to much" Kao said, and right on cue Venice walked through the door.

"Kao we gotta go" He walked in, looking panicked.

"Why, what's wrong" Kao asked in a serious tone.

"Just come on i'll tell you later" Venice said, walking out.

"I'll call you when i can, ily, tell the kids i said goodnight" He kissed me, before walking away and i heard the door slam closed.