12🎭

𝕄𝕆ℕℝ𝕆𝔼 (𝕄𝕆 𝕄𝕆) ℙ𝕆𝕍-

I woke up with the most unbearable cramps ever , even though i've been having them all throughout the pregnancy these one are SO MUCH WORSE, I decide to get up and clean around the house to take my mind off of it , i use the bathroom and wash my h...

I woke up with the most unbearable cramps ever , even though i've been having them all throughout the pregnancy these one are SO MUCH WORSE, I decide to get up and clean around the house to take my mind off of it , i use the bathroom and wash my hands , before i head downstairs and start cleaning up.
"Why are you moving around so much , you know their suppose to be here any day now"Kao said startling me.
"Ik but i'm having horrible cramps , plus i've been doing nothing for the longest , i'm tired of acting lazy , plus it's not even dirty for real"I said still cleaning.
"Okay i guess , but imma go get some McDonalds what do you want"
"A Bacon,egg, and cheese biscuit, and a hash brown, and get gam and buffalo sauce please."
"Alr i'll be back in 10"
Kao came back after a while and handed me my food, I took a break from cleaning and washed my hands, then started eating
my food.
*Sigh* "Are you just going to watch me eat , orrr...are you actually going to say something" I said biting into my sandwich
"Oh ya , Umm...How's the....umm...pregnancy" He said with a confused face.
"It's amazing , i feel like i'm the greatest person in the world , when i'm nose first in a toilet throwing up"I say smiling.
"I mean shoo, those yo words not mine" He said laughing.
"Im to rich and pretty for this foolishness" I say throwing away my stuff , grabbing my phone and heading upstairs"
"You know you still love me" He yelled upstairs.
"I sho do , but that don't mean imma give you a second chance....Stupid" i say laying down in my bed.
"Well can i get a second chance....Please" he said coming in my room and sitting on my bed
"I don't know...maybe..i just need time"
"I understand"He said sighing
"What-What did you do that night" i asked hesitating
"Promise you won't be mad"He said with pleading eyes.
"Kao" i said with a serious face
"Just...Just promise okay"
"Okay i promise i won't be mad , now tell me...please" I said sitting up
"Me and the guys had a couple of drinks,smoked a little bit.. and i felt a little out of it, and i guess i must have blacked out or something because...."
He said stopping
"Because what Kao" I said leaning in.
"I woke up in Bree's bed, I DONT know how i got their but i was there and i think we did something"
He must have sensed me getting frustrated because he was quick to continue.
"And i want you to know , that if i was in my right state of mind , i SWEAR i would have never done that...EVER"He said with a sad look on his face.
"Can you go please"i said with no emotion written on my face
"What"He asked confused
"I said can you go please" I said wiping one tear that managed to fall
"Come on Mo-"
"No, can you please go , you don't even have to leave but can you just get out of my room...please"i said wiping my eyes.
"Okay, ik you need some time , so imma give you some space but at some point we need to talk about this...okay"
"Mhm,Okay, ummm..Bye" I said shutting the door behind him.
I guess i must have been holding everything in , because when the door finally shut i just started crying , it felt like i've been crying for hours...and i had no plans of stopping, i was just so hurt, and i don't think i can take any more ℙ𝔸𝕀ℕ.
_________________________
-ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣...𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 ❤️