21🎭

𝕀𝕊𝔸𝔹𝔼𝕃𝕃𝔸 (𝕀𝕤𝕒) ℙ𝕆𝕍 :

"Kao come on, i don't wanna be late" I said, yelling at him

"I'm coming, damn" He said, getting in the car.

I turned on my car, then connected my phone to the Aux cord playing "Vaccine" then started driving to the place.

"Alright, we here" I said, as we both got out the car and entered then jewelry shop.

"Which ring do you think is better" he held up two rings one in his right hand and one in his left.

"The right one" I said, as he nodded, and went to buy the ring.

"Okay what else do we need" i asked him.

"The wedding planner should deal with everything else, i just wanted to get the ring out of the way" He said.

"Alr" I said before, before driving to American deli, as Kao got on his phone.

"Want anything" I asked him.

"Give me 10pc honey hot wings with fries and a drink" He said, handing me 20 dollars.

"It's okay, i got it" I said getting out the car, going into the place and ordering our food, i waited 15 minutes until both were done, then i went back out to the car.

"Here" I said, handing him his food.

"Thank u" He smiled, before eating his food.

"You welcome" I said, as i drove to his house.

"So did you miss me" I said smiling, as we got out the car.

"No" He said laughing.

"Bitch" i laughed before hitting him, causing him to almost drop his food.

"Aye watch the food" He said unlocking his door.

"Bitch i bought it" I said, walking into the kitchen seeing another girl in there.

"Hi" I smiled, putting my food down.

"Hi" She said, forcing a smile.

"Kao who is this" She asked turning away from me.

"This is my-" Kao tried to say.

"Your such a fucking hoe bruh" She said finna walk away.

"No it's not like-" I tried to say, before she cut me off.

"No, it's okay, i swear i don't fucking care" She said going up the stairs.

"What are you doing go after her" I yelled at him, before he ran up the stairs.

I sighed, and went to sit on the couch, they were yelling and arguing for about 20 minutes, i felt kinda awkward so i got on my phone and tried to distract myself.