25🎭

Khalil (Kao, K2) POV:

Triggers:suicidal thoughtsbipolar disorderNear death experiences

Triggers:
suicidal thoughts
bipolar disorder
Near death experiences

I walked up to the front desk for what felt like the 10th time.

"Can y'all please let me see her, or atleast tell me how she doin" I asked the receptionist.

"Like i said 5 times, we don't have any information yet, your just gonna have to wait" She shrugged.

"Bitch i swear i'll kill you, Call one of them doctors up, somebody betta tell me sum" I yelled.

"Kao sit the fuck down" Iris grabbed him.

"Nah these people trippin man" He argued, sitting down.

"You the one actin all crazy" Venice said.

"How would y'all feel if ya partner fighting for their life, i risk losing my baby and her man, i can't do this" I rubbed my head.

"Kao it's gonna be okay, calm down" Janae said.

"Stop saying that man, ain't nothing gonna be okay, i'm tired of being lied to" I sighed.

"So what, you just gon lose hope, they need you to be strong for them, we need you, yo kids need you" Janae said.

I ignored her, walking off into the mens bathroom, i turned on the water, splashing it on my face taking a deep breath.

'this is all your fault'

'You hurt her before and now you've hurt her again'

'why don't you just go away, nobody needs you here'

"You killed them, both of them'

'Now when you look into the mirror all you'll see is a murder'

My eyes were closed shut, as i took deep breaths trying to drown out the voices.

They kept getting louder and louder, before i knew it i lashed out and punched the mirror.

"Shit" I said, looking down at my bruised knuckle.

I ran some water, washing off the blood, i grabbed a paper towel, then walked out the bathroom.

i walked up to the ice machine pushing it grabbing about 4 pieces of ice, i put them on the napkin, placing the napkin on my knuckle.

I walked back to the group, and all eyes turned to me.

"What happened to you" Luca said.