Metting the warrens

(Ok so ik that the conjuring and Lucifer isn't in the same time period but for the sake of this book it's gonna bee 🐝 if u get it we're bffs now ♥️☺️)
мaѕѕacнυѕeттѕ weѕтern υnιverѕιтy, waĸeғιeld..

N͟͟o͟͟ o͟͟n͟͟e͟͟'s͟͟ P͟͟O͟͟V͟͟

Ed: fear is defined as a feeling of agitation and anxiety, caused by the presence or imminence of danger. Whether it's a ghost, A spirit or an entity, They all feed on it. Take Maurice here. He's a French-Canadian farmer who had nothing more than a third-grade education, yet after he was possessed,spoke some of the best Latin I'd ever heard. Sometimes backwards. He'd been molested by his father, who had also tortured him repeatedly. A dark spirit made its home in this man.
Lorraine: now if you look into his eyes, you can see him tearing blood [men on video speaking indistinctly] and like that, an upside-down cross started to appear from within his body.[students gasping]
Ed: alright, drew, you can hit the lights.
Women: did u personally perform the exorcism?
Ed: no I'm not authorized but I've assisted on many see and exorcism can be very dangerous, not only for the victim, but for anyone in the room.
Women: so what happen to Maurice?
Ed: well he tried to kill his wife, but instead he shot her in the arm and then he turned the gun on himself. Maurice had a very troubled life with little to live for and not even an exorcist could bring him back. Which brings us to the three stages of demonic activity: Infestation, oppression and possession. Now infestation: that's the whispering, the footsteps, the feeling of another presence, which Ultimately grows into oppression, the second stage. Now this is where the victim and it's usually the one who's the most psychologically vulnerable, is targeted specifically by an external force. Breaks the victim down crushes their will. And,once in a weakened state, leads them to the third and final stage: possession.
[Bell ringing🔔]
Drew: hey Ed? Lorraine?
Ed: ya?
Drew: there's someone here that would like to talk to you.
Ed: hi....thanks Drew.
Drew: sure. I'll see you later. *Walks away*
Carolyn: thank you
Lorraine: how can we help you?
Carolyn: there's something horrible happening in my house. Could u come take a look?
Ed: you know, uh, it's gettin' kinda late. We really need to be headin' to our family.
Carolyn: No you don't understand.
Ed: but we do. There's usually some sort of rational explanation.
Carolyn: I have daughters that are scared to death. I'm so afraid this thing wants to hurt us. *Turns to Lorraine* you have a daughter. Wouldn't you do anything you could to protect her? Please. Please can you come and take a look?
Lorraine: of course we will.
~Meanwhile~
Lucifer: come on detective this sounds like our kind of thing don't ya think.
Chloe: and what exactly is our kinda thing Lucifer.
Lucifer: helping people of course catching the bad guys it's what we do
Chloe: yes Lucifer helping people and catching the bad guys is what we do but this doesn't sound like our kinda thing. ya know? *starts walking away*
Lucifer: detective *turns to find Chloe already waking away* Detective! Come on it could be fun a besides u have a daughter as well and we both know you'd do anything to keep her safe...
Chloe: *rolls eyes* fine let's *walking towards Ed and Lorraine*
Chloe: hi I'm detective Decker and this is lu- *gets cut of by Lucifer*
Lucifer: Lucifer Morningstar *smirks*
Ed: hi....may we help u detective?
Chloe: sorry to bother you but we over heard ur conversation and we where wondering if we could he- *once again is cut off by Lucifer*
Lucifer: tag along and see if we could help...
Ed: ummm I think where good but thanks
Chloe: look I have a daughter too and would do anything for her and I like helping people as well so please.
*ed and Lorraine look at each other*
Lorraine: sure ig a few extra hands wouldn't hurt.

(That's the end of this part thanks for reading 📖 if u want me to make another part lmk pls imma try to get better I promise so I'm sorry if this isn't the best but imma try😁okay well byeeeeee ♥️✨)