Brother??

Hey I'm back sorry it took a while but I just needed a break from writing had massive writers block. Anyway this chapter follows Chloe and Lucifer I think i owe you that much since there hasn't been a lot of them throughout the story...enjoy😌
———————————————

3rd person p.o.v

Lucifer looks over to Chloe in the passenger seat "You alright Chloe?" She shrugs leaning her head on the window "I don't know whatever's going on at that house with the Warrens I-I don't think it's over I just have this over whelming feeling that something bad is gonna happen" Chloe closes her eyes sighing as Lucifer pulls into a motel parking lot Lucifer looks at Chloe with empathy and nods "I understand detective lets get some rest ya?" He tells her putting a hand on her shoulder she sighs softly nodding getting out of the car and making there way to the main office.

Lucifer rings the bell on the front desk he leans over looking for a worker ringing the bell again 5 minutes go by and both Chloe and Lucifer are still waiting for someone to get a room. Lucifer again rings the bell multiple time obnoxiously "HELLOOO ANYBODY IN THIS BLOODY PLACE WE WOULD LIKE A ROOM PLEAS-" Lucifer was cut off but Chloe grabbing his wrist with one hand and the bell with the other throwing in into the back room behind the desk. "That-that's is not necessary Lucifer." He cocks his head to the side "I was just looks for some service detective." He tells her while pointing to the keys on the wall "yes we'll there are easier ways to get service" Lucifer chuckles and starts walking towards the opening between the desk stopping he looks back at Chloe before setting a $100 bill on the desk "your right detective there are easier ways to get service". He tells her as walks towards the wall of keys and grabbing a pair walking back towards Chloe to the door opening it and holding it open gesturing for Chloe to walk out. Chloe stares at Lucifer with a shocked face before laughing a little rolling her eyes she walks out Lucifer following behind waking to there room.

Lucifer hands Chloe the keys she unlocks the door stepping into the room Lucifer stepping in behind her Chloe walking over to the bed on the left while Lucifer take the one on the right. Chloe turns on the tv laying down slowly drifting off to sleep Lucifer sat on the bed watching the show that was on thinking about what Chloe said earlier he could help but feel the same way as she did as an over whelming feeling of what has happened with the warrens isn't over. Lucifer glances over to his right checking the time the clock read three twenty he sighs rubbing his hand over his face leaving them there for a minute until he hears the familiar sound of wings flapping he removes his hands from his face looking towards the sound. "Brother? What are you doing here ?" Lucifer gets up off the bed walking towards his brother. "Luci you and Chloe have to go back to the warrens" Lucifer shushes his brother motioning towards a sleeping Chloe. Walking towards the door to the room his brother following after him Lucifer opens the door standing aside to let his older brother walk out. Walking out behind his brother he softly closes the door to make sure he doesn't wake Chloe before closing it all the way he glances towards her making sure she wasn't awake due to his idiot of a brother talking too loud he smiles when he sees she's still asleep closing the door all the way this time turning towards his brother with a serious face on he finally speaks. "What are you doing here Amenadiel and what do you mean the detective and I have to go back to them?"

———————————————
Please read
There finally another chapter done feels like ages sorry it took so long and is so short I didn't mean to take so long I just thought I'd give y'all more Lucifer and Chloe since there hasn't been a lot of them in the book also thank you for reading this it means a lot to me that so many of you are ready this and are enjoying it considering it's is my first book.
———————————————