Exorcism????

I͟͟n͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟ K͟͟i͟͟t͟͟c͟͟h͟͟e͟͟n͟͟
Roger: we bought it at auction from the bank, so, you know we never knew who lived here.

Ed: well Lorraine and I both feel that what your house needs is a cleansing and exorcism.

Lucifer: well that's just fantastic *he says sarcastically while his eyes*

Chloe: *hits Lucifer lightly*stop it

Lucifer: what?

Ed: is there sumthin wrong?

Lucifer: nope. *Lucifer says while popping the p*carry on

Roger: what, exorcism? I thought That was something u do too people.

Lucifer: no not necessarily no

Carolyn: we have to get outta
here
Ed: I'm afraid that's not gonna help. Lorraine saw something witch... go ahead,hon.

Lorraine: i've been saying the dark entity that haunts your house and your land I saw it first when I came through your door it was latched to your back And then I saw it again with the girls when we walked into the living room Doesn't matter where you go this dark Entity has latched itself to your family and it's feeding off you.

Chloe: oh my, gosh *chloe says worried*

Lucifer: bloody hell * Lucifer says as he's pinching the bridge of his nose*

Carolyn: even if we leave?

Ed: sometimes when you get haunted it's like stepping on gum you take it with you.

Lorraine: Look I got to tell you do you have a Lot of spirits in here, but this is the one that I'm most worried about, it is so hateful.

Roger: okay so what do we do? Can we call a priest?

Ed: I wish it were that easy performing an exorcism is an archaic procedure. Requires years of training even then I have seen it gone horribly wrong but Before we even get that far, The church has to authorize it first. It means we got investigate gather evidence and provide proof and that's the hard part.
~they go outside on the porch~
Ed: have your children been baptized?

Lucifer: oh please *rolls his eyes* you can't be serious?

Ed: *turns to Lucifer* yes very. *turns back to roger* have they?

Roger: uh no we never got around to that. We're not really churchgoing family.

Lucifer: ah good *he says under his breath*

Ed: you may want to rethink that. Presents here could make things worse.

Lucifer: *turns to Chloe and whispers* oh you've got to be kidding me.

Chloe: chill Lucifer there only doing there job.

Carolyn: why?

Ed: cause were threat and whatever you're dealing with here isn't going to like us so far It hasn't done anything violent, that's a good sign no we're going have our guy do some homework on the property though see see what we're up against.
A͟͟t͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟ W͟͟a͟͟r͟͟r͟͟e͟͟n͟͟ r͟͟e͟͟s͟͟e͟͟d͟͟i͟͟e͟͟n͟͟c͟͟e͟͟
Lorraine: Judy what are you up to?