The Truth

3rd person pov
Lucifer looks at everyone and pulls out his wings and say's see I wasn't Lying I am the devil.
(ᎢᎻᎬ ᎬNᎠ)

Jk jk.😂😂. That's not fair to y'all anyway.....back to the actual story.

3rd person p.o.v
Everyone but Chloe backs away from Lucifer and Ed stands in front of everyone holding a cross and starts saying a bible verse. Lucifer slowly raises his hands and chuckles"that's not gonna work. Also I'm not here to hurt anyone I'm here to help and so is Chloe."  "Y y your the devil like the a a actual devil." Lorraine says as she steps out from behind Ed " ya I mean my name is Lucifer" Lucifer exclaims as he slowly puts his hands back down. Ed looks at Lucifer "I thought that was just a stage name not ur actual name."  Lucifer looks at Chloe "why dose everyone think that I tell them my name is Lucifer and apparently it's a stage name." Lucifer says as he rolls his eyes. Chloe just shrugs her shoulders " we really are just here to help he's not gonna harm any of you he works with me at the LAPD." Ed looks at Lucifer and Chloe in confusion "wait really? "Yeah I rather be on earth then in hell if I'm being honest and I always am." Lucifer replied back with a smirk forming on his lips. "Shall we get back to the investigation mr and mrs warren?" Lucifer asks.  Ed looks at Lorraine to see any sign of disapproval she just slightly nods "I think we can trust them" Lorraine tells Ed.  Lucifer and Chloe smile "alright let's get to it then" ed says as he walks over to Lucifer to shake his hand.   "Wait wait wait how can we be sure you're really the devil?" roger ask as he walks up to Ed and Lucifer. Lucifer looks to roger then to Chloe which She gives a nod of approval He then takes Chloe's gun and everybody walks backwards in fear "don't worry I'm not gonna use it on any of you roger come here a sec" roger then walks slowly to Lucifer. He hands roger the gun "shoot me." "W what I'm not g gonna shoot y you." Roger says as he looks back at the group behind him. "Don't worry your not gonna do any harm to me just shoot me" Lucifer tells roger with a smile. Roger looks back at the group his eyes meets Ed's and ed nods slightly in confusing and fear "um o okay" roger says as he cocks the gun and aims it at Lucifer and pulls the trigger.

(ᎻᎬᎻᎬᎻᎬᎻ 😈ᏟᏞᏆFF ᎻᎪNᏩᎬᎡ 😈ᏚᎾᎡᎡY ᎢᎻᏆᏚ ᏆᏚ ᏚᎻᎾᎡᎢ I tried my best to right this with my imagination hopefully it came out good and y'all like it ALSO thank you guys for 1k reads it means a lot 🥹)