Turth pt.2

(3rd p.o.v)

BANG!

Everyone screams and jumps back from the gun going off. They look back to see Lucifer standing there perfectly fine Lorraine starts to walk over to the duo to inspects Lucifer but Ed holds her back she looks back and him and give a slight nod signaling that it's ok so he lets go slowly not sure whether or not he should let her go "see I'm okay" Lucifer says as Lorraine looks at him only to find a hole in his suite and a flattened bullet on the ground. Lorraine picks up the bullet and looks at it "oh my god" she says as she turns around to look and the group behind her. Lucifer raised his eyebrow "that would be my father darling not me" Lorraine looks back at Lucifer with shock "h how....how is this possible aren't u supposed to be in hell?" Lucifer shakes his head "In the beginning I was casted out of heaven and condemned to rule hell for all eternity until........I decided to take a vacation to Los Angeles".

~FᏞᎪᏚᎻᏴᎪᏟK~
(Los Angeles 2016 A.D.)
🎵 I was walking down the street🎵
🎵when out the corner in my eye🎵
🎵I saw pretty little thing approaching me🎵
A man was driving the streets of Los Angeles in a back 1962 first generation Chevrolet Corvette with the top down tapping his fingers to the music blasting in the car.
🎵she said I never see a man🎵
🎵who looked so all alone🎵
🎵oh, could you use a little company?🎵
🎵not even 15 minutes later I'm still walking down the street🎵
🎵when I saw the shadow of a man creep out of                  sight🎵
🎵and then he swept up from behind🎵
🎵he put a gun up to my head🎵
🎵he made it clear he wasn't looking for a fight🎵
🎵he said give me all you got🎵
🎵I want your money not your life🎵
The man then passed a officer on a motorcycle the officer turned on his lights going after the man.
🎵but if you try to make a move I won't think twice🎵
the man looks at his rear view mirror
🎵I told him you can have my cash🎵
He smirks to him self still driving
🎵but first you know I got to ask🎵
🎵what made you want to live this kind of life?🎵
The man then pulls over
🎵he said there ain't no rest for the wicked🎵
The man stoped the car the officer right behind him
🎵money don't grown on trees🎵
The officer gets off his bike and makes his way toward the man
🎵I got bills to pay I got mouths to feed🎵
"Turn the music down sir."
🎵there ain't nothing in this world for free...🎵
"Hey cut the music."
The man looks at the officer and says "I'm sorry" as he turns the music down "you know why I pulled u over?" "Well obviously, you felt the to exercise your limited powers and punish me for ignoring the speed limit. It's okay I understand I-I like to punish people, too. Or at least I used too." The man looks at the officer with a small smile. "license and registration." The man sighs "coming right up." The man pulls out money and starts to count it " are you trying to bribe me sir?" The man looks at the officer "yes of course" the man laughed and hand some money to the officer "is that not enough?. Take more it's only money." " it's against the law sir." The man chuckles " you people are funny about your laws aren't you. You break the law sometimes, don't you?" The man looks the officer in the eyes and the officer is put into a daze "sometimes I put my siren on and drive really fast for no reason at all just cause I can" the officer smiles slightly at the man "right? And why wouldn't you? It's fun. It feels good to get away with something doesn't it?" The officer smiles and says "yeah" The man then comes out of the daze and looks away from The man confused. " uh it's okay officer people like to tell me things those deep dark naughty little desires that are on their mind it's a gift must be something about this face you're tempted to keep that aren't you?" The officer looks at the man giving him a nod " well what are you waiting for permission? Go on take it by yourself something pretty you deserve it" the officer reaches out and takes the money from the man "but if you don't mind I really must be on my way."
"Oh yeah of course hey, have a nice evening." The officer walks away the man looks back "you too officer...... you too" the man then looks forward again turning up the radio.
🎵you can have my cash but first you know I got to ask🎵
The man drives away tires screeching as he drives off.
🎵what made you want to live this kind of life?🎵
🎵he said there ain't no rest for the wicked 🎵