4. Clubs And The SCP

Kiyo POV

It was just another normal day at school, I did everything according to my usual routine which was getting ready for school, buying ice cream, eating ice cream, walking to school while eating ice cream, looking outside the window while thinking about ice cream. pretty normal stuff. It has been over a week now since I joined the school. I usually have lunch with my friends and then enjoy the rest of my time either having a chat with internet sensei or trying new things, Hashimoto and I went to a game store a few days back and we collectively bought a console along with 2 controllers and few games so we can enjoy playing them from time to time.

I was staring outside the window looking at a bird sitting on a tree hen an announcement was made.

"A club fair will be held during lunch today students interested can visit gymnasium 1."

Hmm clubs...

"So what do you think about joining a club?" Hashimoto asked me.

"I haven't given it much thought but I might join the student council." I replied

"That's weird I thought you would think of it as a waste of time and effort." Kamuro who was listening to our conversation said.

"Honestly speaking, I'm only after any knowledge I might gain regarding the school and the S-System, moreover if I get an influential position then it might be an opportunity to prove my superiority to my classmates." I had no interest in changing anything regarding the school or the way it works, but the information could be crucial. The best way to gain said information would be to join the student council.

"Will you two join any clubs?" I asked them.

"I'm thinking of joining the art club." Kamuro responded.

"That's a surprise you never told us that you like stuff like that." Said Hashimoto.

"Well you never asked, what about you?"

"I won't be joining any clubs I'll just spend my time stal- *cough* *cough* playing on the console we bought." He almost said stalking didn't he.

"Well Kamuro, you can join me right?" I asked her, I didn't really want to go alone, also I don't want to miss a chance to hang out with a beautiful girl.

"Hmm sure."

Classes went by and now I was walking along with Kamuro, we reached the gymnasium and saw that there were around 100 students attending the fair, most were freshmen.

A short girl with purple hair tied into 2 buns went up to the stage and introduced herself as the student council secretory.

Then one by one the representatives of different clubs came and introduced themselves, in the end a boy with grey hair and square glasses stood up on the stage and introduced himself as the student council president.

I then accompanied Kamuro as she wanted to join the art club. After she did that we walked back to the class and talked a bit, slowly but surely she has gotten closer to me. By the end of the year Kamuro might just become my perfect tool.

After classes ended I walked back to my dorm eating the ice cream I had just bought, as eating this much ice cream is quite bad for my health I had decided to make an even intense training schedule. I would do this at night as I would usually hang out with my friends before that. I went out and felt a little thirsty so thought of buying some juice from the vending machine. I noticed that someone was coming down from the elevator and noticed that it was the annoying girl from earlier dressed in the school uniform, I quickly hid behind the vending machine as she was one if the last people I want to talk to, no actually she was the last person I would like to talk to, excluding that man.