11. Plans For The Island Exam

Kiyo POV

I looked at the person who had decided to show himself. It was a slim guy with medium length Magenta hair. Hmm his hair is almost the same length as Kushida's... wait that's not the thing I should be thinking about right now.

As more of my classmates noticed his presence they took a fighting stance and glared at the boy. Am I the only one who doesn't know him?

"Kukuku looks like I'm not much welcome here huh?" The boy finally spoke up. Hashimoto who was sitting inside the cave with the rest of my friends, stood beside me and whispered.

"He's Ryuuen Kakeru, the tyrant of Class D."

While I had herd about Ryuuen before this is the first time I've seen him. He does have a creepy grin and laugh. What's "Kuku"? sounds retarded...

"Where's your leader? I'd rather not look at your dumb faces any longer." He said not minding the glares he was receiving.

"Go call Katsuragi, I'll talk to him till then." I said to Hashimoto and started walking towards Ryuuen.

Noticing me approaching him he stares at me and grins widely.

"Is there something you need?" I asked him and he narrowed his eyes probably not liking my cold voice.

"Kukuku no need to be so vary of me.... so you're the one leading these fools? Never saw you before."

While I'd rather not tell him about the fact that the class is divided in 3 factions it doesn't look like I have much of a choice right now.

"I don't think we've met before, I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, one of the leaders of Class A."

"Oh so you're the boy who joined the student council, so you couldn't even take control of your class?" He said trying to mock me.

"Better than Leading the class down to 0 points, Horikita senpai told me about your futile attempt to take down the defects, seems like you couldn't even do that."

"You said you're one of the leaders huh? Where are the others?" He asked me not wanting to respond to my rebuttal. At the same time Katsuragi came out of the cave and approached us. He narrowed his eyes after noticing the presence of Ryuuen.

"Ryuuen...What do you want?" He asked getting straight to the point.

"Let's talk somewhere else. Follow me." He said walking towards the jungle as we follow behind him.

After we were some distance away from our camp he turned around and faced us.

"I'll get straight to the point. I want to make a deal with Class A." Ryuuen said looking straight into our eyes. This is some interesting development.

"Deal?" Katsuragi was suspicious of Ryuuen and so was I. Ryuuen had attacked both Class B and Class C. His actions were revealed and his class paid for them. It won't be wrong to assume that he is trying to use some underhanded methods or loopholes to damage Class A.

Ryuuen took out a paper and a pen and passed it to us.

Katsuragi and I read the contents of the paper carefully as Ryuuen stood a few metres ahead of us grinning widely.

"According to this contract Class 1-D will provide Class A with 200 S-Points worth of items from the manual provided by the school. In exchange all students of Class 1-A will transfer 20,000 Private points each month until graduation. In addition to the 200 S-Points, the identity of the leader of one of the remaining Class along with the proof will also be provided.

Breaching the contract will result with the party which has breached the contract dropping out of the school.

Sign :- DragonBoii"