6. Joining The Student Council

Kiyo POV 

It has been a week since the incident with Kushida, I contacted her with an anonymous account and also sent her the Audio file  I had recorded, she probably won't think of betraying me at least for now.

I asked her to tell me about everything important that happens in her class, the information she told me was similar to what Hashimoto had told me. Now that I have acquired a spy in Class D, I don't need to worry about them being a problem.

Class C is going to be our biggest threat, Hashimoto found out that Ryuuen has been making his classmates run over the school looking for security camera's and blind spots. Looks like he's going to do a trick of some kind. I told the members of my faction that if a Class C student call them out to someplace secluded then contact me immediately.

Today's also the day I'll get to know whether my application for the student council will be accepted or not, apparently Katsuragi also had applied for the student council. So far its me, Ichinose and Katsuragi.

During lunch break an announcement was made calling us 3 to the student council office.

I arrive in front of the office along with Katsuragi and enter the room, Ichinose was already standing inside. On his desk sat the Student Council President- Manabu Horikita. Beside him stood the Student Council secretary and on another desk was sitting the Vice president, Nagumo Miyabi.

 According to what Hashimoto told me Nagumo has a great amount of influence on the majority of 2nd years. I'd rather not make an enemy out of him. As much as I believe that I can beat him both academically and physically, his influence on the second years is a problem I'd rather not deal with.

All 3 of us greeted the members of the Student Council. Nagumo looked at me for a second and then continued staring at Ichinose's thighs. He smiled creepily but it seems like Ichinose hadn't noticed this or decided to ignore it.

"Now that you all are here I'll inform you that out of you three only one application has been accepted." As the president said those words Ichinose looked a bit nervous  for a second before re-composing herself. Katsuragi didn't change his expression and stood there waiting for the president to tell them the results.

"That is of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, you'll be the first year joining the student council as the secretary, I hope you live  up to my expectations." As President said those words the other two standing beside me both had a defeated look. I just gave the president a nod.

"Now you all can leave and Ayanokoji come here after classes have ended." I nodded at him once again and started to walk out.

After this Katsuragi and Ichinose asked why their applications were rejected but the President shut them down by simply saying "I evaluated you both lower than Ayanokoji and there aren't any other position in the student council for you both." 

He said that there are no other positions in the Student Council for them. Does that mean that there is another position but he didn't found any of them capable for it? I decided to ask him about this on a later date.

As I left the room with Katsuragi and Ichinose they both congratulated me for being accepted. They both looked a bit disappointed in themselves. Katsuragi didn't question as to why I was evaluated above him.

After we walked back in the class I went towards my friends who were sitting around my table. Hashimoto asked me how it went and I just gave him a thumbs up. They also congratulated me and we chatted about trivial things while having lunch. 

After Katsuragi had told his followers about how he was rejected and I was accepted some of them glared at me, I just looked back at them shutting them down. My scary aura is more useful than I had thought.