chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of Fearless by Louis Tomlinson playing on my phone. That is actually a really nice way to wake up. I love that song. As i am about to dose off to the sound of music, it stops. 'Ughh come on' i mutter out loud. Then it starts playing again. 'Did my phone really listen to me? Like really understood what i wanted?' I think as i am about to surrender myself to the enchanting dark bliss of sleep. And it stops YET AGAIN. 'Not agaaain' i mummble as i am interrupted the second time from the paradise called sleep. And yet again the song starts playing. Just as i am about to fall asleep, no the song didnt stop, a really fearfull thought struck me.

Thats. Ethans. Ringtone.

And this is probably the third time he has called me.

I. AM. DEAD.

The money that i have made through street fight to be given to Ethan's 3 year old cousin. And my...my umm...well i dont have anything else.

I am so consumed in my thoughts that i didnt notice when the phone stopped ringing. And Ethan called for the FOURTH time.

Uh oh.

'Save me satan' i whisper to myself as i fearfully pick up the phone. My hands shake as i receive the call and bring the phone to my ears.

"Taylor. Rose. Vázqueto. I. Will. Kill. You." Comes Ethans calm voice from the other side of the phone. The thing about both of us is that if we are extremely angry, we will both be really calm and composed. He is probably going to torture me a lot before killing me.

I audibly gulp. "Heyy ethan. How are you old friend. Wait ummm.. not old like you are old but like we have been friends for a long time. Do you remeber the time a boy pushed my swing so hard that i fell down and got hurt and then you pushed him and punched him and gave him a black eye? Good times right? Oh and remember the time we had bought ice cream and a boy ran straight into you and you dropped it and then he ran off without apologising and you were sad you could not eat the ice cream so i decided to give you mine and smashed it all over you face? That was funny as hell. And you looked so mad. And then remeber when you taught me how to ride a skateboard, and regretted it instantly when i ran staright into a pole and broke my nose. And then do you...."

Ethan cut me off, "You are ranting love. And its not going to make me less angry. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!! YOU DID NOT PICK UP THE PHONE THE FIRST THREE TIMES!! I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!! I BET YOU WERE LISTENING TO THE SONG WEREN'T YOU?" I remained silent. "TAYLOR!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE THE RINGTONE SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY PICK UP THE PHONE!! I SAW THE NEWS TODAY ABOUT YESTERDAY AND WAS SO FREAKING WORRIED ABOUT YOU!! YOU COULD HAVE ATLEAST TEXTED ME AT NIGHT THAT YOU WERE BACK HOME AND UNINJURED!!"

"I am sorry. I didnt want to worry you about yesterday. And yes i am fine, just a small cut on my left hand, and a little cut on my right leg." I replied. I knew he would get worried and freak out.

"The last time you said you had a 'small' cut, we had to get you stitches, it was so deep." Ethan said.

Well, that IS true. It was after a mission against a small gang. I didnt want them to worry about me, and was sure that if they had known of the cut, they would have admitted me in the hospital for a week, so i just brushed it off as a small cut. BUUT when they did find out about it,they scolded me so much and took me to the hospital to get stitches. Ethan was mad at me for an entire day. And thats the longest he has been angry at me.

"Okay fine, its not that deep to get stitches, but i did have to use a bandage. The one on my leg is seriously not deep at all. It will probably heal in 3-4 days."

"I will be the judge of that. Get ready for school in 15 mins, i am coming to pick you up."

"Do i have to?" I whine out.

"If you dont have any big injuries then yes,if you do, then also get ready. We are going to the hospital."

"School it is then. See ya"

"Knew it. Bye" he chuckles.

15 minutes later i am dressed in a hoodie thats says 'Brains are awesome, i wish everyone had one', black leggings and white sneakers. I tie my hair in a messy ponytail, sling my bag over my shoulder, grab a granola bar and the house keys, and i am out.

Ethan is sitting in his car munching a chocolate donut with his window down. "Finally! She has arrived. It is not like i have been waiting here for the past 10 minutes." He said dramatically as he got out of the car and opened the door for me. "You said 15 minutes. I am here in 15 minutes. Stop whining." He got in the car and handed me my coffee. "Thanks". "Now tell me what happened yesterday." He demanded. Uggh

____________________________________

"So you went to the club, found him at the bar, exchanged a few words, he tried to flee, you caught him, as an attempt to escape he used his dagger which cut you in the leg-" "The cut is not deep" "and then you kiled him, right? Promise me there is nothing else, and you are fine?" He said as parked the car outside the school entrance. "Yes, i promise. Now come on we are going to be late." "As if you care." Came his reply. Well its true. Looking at the school building, all i can think of is 'back to the hell hole we go'.
____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!