chapter 52

"Whyyy?"

"Because i said so."

"That doesn't even make sense."

"Yes it does. Now come on."

"But why do i have to go as well?"

"Because you are the one who needs to buy school supplies..?"

"Then why do ALL of you also have to come? I am pretty sure you don't need school supplies. And even, just for a minute, we take it that you do need them, i don't think dad needs them." I replied sarcastically, cocking my head to the side.

"Can you get in the car?" Leander sighed. We had been arguing for the past 20 minutes, standing outside the car. The rest were already sitting in the two cars.

"No, why would i?" It all started with Anthony asking me when i would shop for school. I said i would just buy it online, duh- i hate shopping for stuff. I would rather buy candy with the money. Anyway, my sentence was supposedly unheard in this house, since Alfonio fell down on the ground in shock. Dramatic fuckers.

"Taylor, get in the damn car." Leander glared, warning me with those eyes. We all know what i am talking about, the eyes that tell you to do as they say or you next destination would be your deathbed. 

"Of course, i was just getting in." I grinned widely at him. "Riight" He drawled, slamming the door after me and getting in the front seat.

"Tya tya" Anthony cheered from beside me.

"Of course you are happy." I mumbled, hitting me head repeatedly on the back of Leander's seat.

"Stop it"

"StoP iT" I mocked

"Are you one of those girls who has already passed school, and even college?" Anthony asked, and i literally choked on air.

"If you would have asked if i am one of the girls who has failed two grades, it would have been more realistic." I laughed at that.

"But i thought you were smart?" Anthony furrowed his brows.

"Well maths is boring" I rolled my eyes. "And i have absolutely no interest in knowing which Henry did what." It was soo boring.

"i can tell you that." Anthony grinned. "Henry II introduced the national justice system, he also restored order after the reign of Stephen" Anthony blabbled. Oh my god, how?

While he was doing so, i lowers down my window, and then moved to unbuckle Anthony's seat belt.

"What are you doing?" He asked, a bit of fear mixed in his voice

"Preparing to throw you out of the window." I shrugged nonchalantly, grabbing his arm and pulling him to the window.

"What- help, no, stop" He protested, clinging to Alexandre's seat in front of him.

"Alex, i am your twin. Your only twinny. I have always been there, help me brother." Anthony wailed, clutching onto the seat.

"What do i get in return?" Alex asked, and Anthony let go of his grip, just so he could face-palm, then clung onto the seat like his life depended on it.

"I am asking you to help me or our sister will throw me out, and you are asking what you will get in return?" He exasperated.

"Your presence does annoy the shit out of me." Alex pointed out. I pulled Anthony to the window even harder, it was like a tug of war.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Anthony yelled.

"10 dollars and we have a deal." 

"TEN DOLLA-OWW" Anthony yelped, when i almost succeeded in bringing him closer to the window.