chapter 41

(Important AN so please read it)

Taylor's POV

What? What the fuck was he doing here? He was supposed to come next week. Wait, it is still only been one day since i was out, isn't it? Or was i unconscious for the entire damn week? Or maybe this is my imagination? Ooh, what if i was in an alternate universe? That would be cool. I could, hmm, maybe fight with the aliens who plan to capture the earth, and pew pew pew, shot dead by yours truly. Oh, and maybe Mars would also show up to help me? And then, i would finally know his identity. (AN; Mars is a roman god, who is also Bellona's consort in Roman mythology)

_

_

What the fuck am i thinking about? I never behave like this. Maybe i am high. Was i high? I waved my hand in front of my eyes, and lo and behold, i only have three fingers now. THEY CUT OFF TWO OF MY FINGERS? Awhhh, how am i going to type quickly now? (AN; She was given sedatives, remember?)

FOCUS! Ugh, right Ethan is here, and...

...everyone has left my room? How- no wait WHEN? What the fuck happened when i was day dreaming for like, 5 minutes? Oh uh, Andi knows who Ethan is, and so does Leander. 

He is going to be DEAD.

_

_

Meh, no he won't. They know i will castrate them if they do shit, like put a scratch on him.

I hope they get me something good to eat. Even though the food is not bad here, i need some oily snacks. Hmm, how bout a burger, fries, and a strawberry milkshake? Sounds like a chef's kiss. 

Great, now i am hungry, where the fuck are they?

Leander's POV

"A boy named Ethan Grastian is asking for Taylor Vianarco, and he does not seem patient about it either."

Ever heard the story of the lion and the rabbit? Where the animals came to the lion themselves?

"Who the hell is he?" Estian asked. 

"Our enemy." I whispered in a low voice, to add to the suspense and drama. Also to make sure Taylor does not hear it.

"Stop being dramatic. He is Taylor's best friend." Alfonio interrupted, and i glared at him. Way to ruin the moment. I glanced at Taylor and saw her looking down at her hands in a daze. What, why? Alfonio saw me looking at her confused, and explained.

"We gave her sedatives, right? So she will act a bit drunk till they wear off." 

Okay honestly, i was a little wary of this since i have no clue what drunk Taylor does, and considering the fact that normal Taylor is difficult to handle, i just hope that her high self will not cause troubles. Like me. And Alfonio. And Estian. And Alexandre. And Anthony. 

Well shit, i think trouble is in her blood. Don't blame me, blame dad. He was also very amusing when drunk.

I quickly got up from my seat, and by the sounds of chairs screeching against the floor, the others followed.

"Well, if he is her best friend, why are you and dad storming downstairs, and why is Alfonio trying to stop you?" Asked Anthony, as dad and I tried to cross Alfonio, who was standing in the doorway, his arms crossed. Oh come on, let me go. I have a boy to murder.

"Taylor likes him, and he made her sad by going on a date with another girl." Alfonio answered, rolling his eyes. "And now they want to kill him, but it was not even- Hey! What are you doing?" He yelped when Estian and Anthony also tried pushing him away.