Ch.5

Ch.5

Aizawa didn't know what it was with the class he had this year, but it seemed that every time he was trying to take them somewhere to learn or experience something related to real hero work- the fan was always smeared in shit.

He had assumed that a place as small as Hakone wouldn't result in the usual panic-ridden situation, but it seemed Aizawa needed to stop hoping for the best. Despite how Hakone's biggest crime last year was a robbery of a computer store, it seemed this year was topping it by leagues.

From the corner of his eye, Aizawa could see you moving. Your eyes were bloodshot, but that was the least of his concerns. There was a lot of blood pooling out from the orifices in your head, and you still were trying to fight or at the least support them.

Aizawa turned to Vlad King next to him and the two exchanged a glance. It was good that the blood quirk user was here, as he may be able to stop the villain with a blood quirk right in his tracks.

"I'll free and stop the bleeding from the hostages." Vlad informed Aizawa, inhaling and readying himself for possible combat. "Can you make sure their are no quirks getting in my way?"

Aizawa nodded, placing his goggles over his eyes, and stared directly at the pair of criminals before them. Vlad King took off a moment later, already drawing out the blood he stored on his back and turning it into a sword-like shape. He made sure to stay out of Aizawa's line of sight, no wanting to also be quirkless in a situation where he needed the advantage as he was already outnumbered.

Aizawa inhaled, smelling the sweet scent. His eyes narrowed and he could tell that your own quirk was still being used. He wanted to turn around and scold you, but couldn't. So, he instead decided to save his tongue-lashing for another moment and instead started to draw out his wrappings.

Aizawa flung a hand forward, the wrappings extending far beyond his reach. One of the wrappings blocked part of his vision, which had been his plan. Vlad King was approaching from that side and thus his quirk was not erased thanks to the blocked vision.

Two of the other wrappings were used to capture and hold back another two thugs who had been holding the weapons. Aizawa then moved forward, seeing as he and Vlad could definitely handle three thugs by themselves.

Vlad King smirked as Aizawa moved behind him, his back facing Vlad's back. "Just like training camp, huh?"

"Focus on what's before us..." Aizawa sighed, hearing Vlad's boisterous laugh in response.

The pair began to do their normal heroic activities while waiting for the pair of agencies from here to arrive and settle this matter.

Aizawa used his quirk on the criminal who was stomping his foot into the ground repeatedly. It seemed he was rather frustrated that whatever quirk he was trying to use, wasn't working. In the thug's confusion, Aizawa used another set of wrappings to slam the thug into the ground and hold him down.

Aizawa didn't even bat an eye as the third thug came rushing from behind Aizawa. It seemed the thug had assumed he could get a hint in on the black-haired man from the back, but Aizawa had expected something like this.

Aizawa's final wrapping shot upwards and completely wrapping around the man. He struggled to break out of the wrappings, but he was as caught as his three companions. Aizawa sighed, looking towards the four thugs he had caught. In doing so, he left Vlad King to face off against the leader without any aid from Aizawa.

Not that Vlad needed any.

"A blood quirk, hmm?" Vlad's eyes darkened. "Allow me to show you a much better way to use such a dangerous quirk."