Chapter 7

How did you-? No, Why do you think I would do that?" Derek asked.

I laugh at him before putting on Allison's jacket and saying "You need the jacket, and you can't take it of me by force, cause you never know what it looks like." I said as I smirk took over my face.

"Or I could just rip your throat out with my teeth and take the jacket." He says trying to get the upper hand.

"I didn't think you had that sort of kink." I replied not moving.

"Fine." Derek reluctantly said finally giving in knowing he wont win.

After his little kiddy fit, he drove towards the woods witha Smirking me in the back.

******************

We parked infront of the woods and started to walk through the woods to that spot from the show.

Once we were at the spot Derek turned to me and said "Take of the jacket and put it onto a branch on the tree."

I did as asked and putted the jacket on the tree.

I looked at my feet and sighed softly before taking of the high-heels I was wearing off and started to hold them instead.

We stood there for about 15 minutes in silence, I turned around to talk to Derek to find him not there.

Next thing I know there was rustling and Scott ran out from the bushes, he looked around and saw me.

Scott ran at me, I got prepared to fight when Scott did something I definitely didn't expect....

He hugged me.

His wolfy face was in my neck and his arms were around my head.

(Sort of like this.)

"Scotty, are you ok?" I whisper softly to him.

He doesn't answer instead he let's out a animalistic grumble.

Derek comes out of hiding and walks towards us.

Scott must have felt threatened because he letted go of me and attacked derek or well tried to.

Derek easily took Scott, causing scott to fall to the ground and hit the tree. He was about to attack again, when Derek stopped him and said "Listen." 

Knowing the Hunters are coming I move closer to them but ready to run.

**BANG!!**  **BANG!!**

I span around to see the hunters, Derek says "Hunters!!" 

'No Shit Sherlock' I thought sarcastically.

I turned around and ran as fast as possible until I heard Scott scream,  I stopped and waited for him and derek before running again.

We kept running for about 15 minutes non-stop before stopping near a tree.

Scott stopped before sitting down leaning against the tree, realising the severity of the situation.

I walked over to Scott and lightly grabbed his arm to check the arrow wound to see nothing much besides blood, so I grabbed a tissue from my purse and wiped it across his arm to get rid of the blood. making sure to despose of it later.

I walked away leaving Scott and Derek to have there heart to heart.

I walked of to my car, that I putted there for this very event. 

Once I got back home, I saw that everyone had left and the cleaning crew had come and left.

I went to my room had a shower, changed into PJs and went to bed to tired to deal with this.