Chapter 9

In a swift movement Scott jumped down from his place on the ceilings beams and infront of me.

In one swift movement he hugged me while putting his face in my neck and nuzzleing it.

I stroked his Fluffy hair softly as we stayed like that for a few minutes until Scott pulled away.

"I'm sorry---" he started but got cut of by me.

"Its fine Wolfy, I know." I say to him softly before kissing his cheek and walking out.

****************

Me and Allison met up and were walking through the halls talking about anything really. Lacrosse, family.... shoes.

We walked towards class when we saw Scott.

Oh yeah, that reminds me he had that dream/ hallucination thing last night.

He looks very relieved when seeing us infront of him.

I smirk at him before giving Allison a wink and strutting away.

I go to my locker to get my books and stuff before going to my English class.

***Skip***

Me, Jackson, Danny and some other people were walking towards Scott and Stiles table.

We sat across from them, some idiot thought it was a good idea to look at my coin slot like the OG Timeline.

"You move." Jackson says to the idiot.

"Why should I move and not Danny?" He said rudely.

Before Danny said anything I spoke.

"Because Danny isn't looking at my coin slot Dick. So move now before you get hurt." I said emotionlessly and coldly to him while looking at him sharply causing him to literally fall of the seat and subtlety (not) ran away.

What I didn't notice was that Scott, Stiles, Jackson and Danny were all glaring at him strongly.

I sat there for a few minutes before standing up and saying "I have stuff to do. See you boys later." I kissed Jacksons and Danny's cheeks in a friend way.

I walk towards my location before sitting there.

"Hey cutie." I said softly.

He looks up at me surprised before saying "H-hey Lydia."

"What, thought I wouldn't talk to you ever again." I said while pouting.

His face turned red before saying "N-no-o."

"Its cute when your flustered." I teased.

He coughs before saying "What's up Lydia?"

"First of call me Lyds and Second let's hang out. After school tomorrow." I say straight forwardly.

He look at me shocked before nodding his head hesitantly.

After that we started to talk and laugh casually just enjoying each others company.

***************

Some how even without my interference I ended up at that stupid bowling double date.

With Jackson. Allison. And Scott.

I was sitting with Jackson across from Scotty and Ally.

I stood up and walked up to bowl, and got a Strike.

"Yes!" I said excitedly before turning around looking at them with a happy face.

"Well done, Lydia." Allison said with a soft smile.

I move to sit down next to Jackson as he pulls me closer to him though I pay no attention to it.

I notice Scott looking over at us causing me to smile softly at him.

****************

I stood infront of the cinema waiting for Issac so we can go and watch a comedy.

"L-Ly-Lydia...." I heard from behind making me turn around to see Issac

"Hey Cutie. You ready to go into the cinema?" I ask softly

He nods his head, we walk into the cinema and take are places in are sits and wait patiently for the film to begin.

We quietly chat to eachother while waiting, it was quite funny.

Half way through the movie I got very cold so I moved closer to Issac and leaned on his shoulder.

I notice he stiffened up so I whisper to him "Are you ok, cutie?"

"Y-Ye-Yeah" He said very quietly.

I snuggle into him closer as I shiver again.