Chapter 10

I notice he stiffened up so I whisper to him "Are you ok, cutie?"

"Y-Ye-Yeah" He said very quietly.

I snuggle into him closer as I shiver again.

***************

I was stood in the car parking lot waiting for Derek to come, this is going to be very interesting.

Luckily I got a lift from Jackson this morning.

I watched as Derek walked infront of Stiles car and I ran infront the car to help Stiles and get Derek in the back before getting in the passengers seat as Stiles drove away.

We drive in silence for a few minutes before Derek asks "Where are you taking me?"

"To your house, obviously." Stiles says

"No."

"What do you mean No?"

"Your not taking me to my house. I can't defend myself."

"Then where am I supposed to take you?"

There was a silence before I broke it "I have an idea."

"Ok, where?"

"Drive to the Vet Clinic, Scott works at." I say

"Why--" Stiles began.

"Trust me." I say softly.

He looks at me before nodding and carrying on driving, we eventually got there.

Stiles and I got out the car before opening the back to get Derek, I carefully helped Derek out and helped carry him towards the door before making him lean on the wall next to the door.

"Do you know where the key is?" Stiles asked while looking at me.

"No but I don't need a key." I say softly before getting a Bobby pin from my hair and began to pick the lock with ease.

Opening the door I let myself and the others inside before helping Derek inside carefully.

I put him onto the table.

"Darling, just stay with us. Scotty is coming." I say softly while carefully helping him stand.

Derek groans before saying "Stiles if Scott doesn't make it. Use the saw and cut off my arm." He said while grabbing the saw and ripping some fabric of his shirt before tying it tightly around his bicep.

Suddenly Derek drops to the floor conct out, while Stiles freaks out I just watch the scene.

Suddenly Scotty barged through the door while holding the bullet. "I have got it."

And....

Then he goes and drops it.

I watch as they panic before Scotty goes and does that whole werewolf grabby thing, after that he just stood for a second before saying "Now what...."

I sigh before grabbing it of Scotty, walking to the metal table and pulling out a small sharp dagger before cutting through the silver bullet and pouring out the wolfsbane.

I put my dagger away before grabbing my lighter and lighting the wolfsbane on fire making it burn just in time for Derek to wake back up.

I carefully helped him up before saying "Darling hold still I am going to help you." I grabbed his arm before carefully putting the ashy wolfsbane in his wound causing him to his in pain but as soon as I did it. It began to heal up quickly.

I gave him a soft smile before checking the area. "You are all good."

He had a bit of a moment to Stiles and Scotty before flashing me a smile and leaving.

"Hey Scotty, where were you?" I ask him cheekily while flashing a smile.

"I- umm... was at... Allison's for Dinner..." He said awkwardly while giving me a strange look that I quickly shrugged off.

I look over to Stiles before saying "Hey Stiles can you please give me a lift home?"

"Of course, Lydia." He said while smiling at me brightly.

I look over at him and Scotty softly while smiling before looking at my phone to find 3 missed messages, 2 voicemails and 6 missed calls from Jackson.

I call back.

*Ring* *Ring*

Lydia: Hello

Jackson: Where were YOU!!! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU FOR GODS SAKE.

Lydia: I am sorry. An emergency came up and I had to go. I will make it up to you, I promise.

Jackson: *Sigh* Fine. But you will make it up to me.

Lydia: I WILL. I WILL. I PROMISE. But I have to go now but... talk to you later~

Jackson: *Sigh* Bye. Text me when you get home safe.