Chapter 8

I walked away leaving Scott and Derek to have there heart to heart.

I walked of to my car, that I putted there for this very event.

Once I got back home, I saw that everyone had left and the cleaning crew had come and left.

I went to my room had a shower, changed into PJs and went to bed to tired to deal with this.

***********************************

I was sitting in my maths class right now, I was avoiding Scott and Stiles.

Giving him time to come to terms with what happened but that didn't work very well.... I mean Scott dislocated Jackson's shoulder.

"Miss Martin, Mr McCall come up here to answer the questions, please." The teacher says.

I stood up and walked over to the board and looked at the equation, while whispering to Scott.

"I heard you hurt Jackson, and made first line scotty. Also heard that you are dropping out of Saturdays game." I said softly

"Yeah, I am not playing..." he replied nerviously while not looking at me.

"Because you put Jackson out of commotion, You are going to play. No one likes a loser." I slightly quote OG Lydia before righting my answer and walking away like a bad ass.

***Skip***

I stood on the side lines waiting for Scott and Stiles, once they finally got here I did OG Lydia's thing and grabbed him before reminding him 'No one likes a loser.' and saying hey to Stiles before walking over to Alisson and sitting next to her and her dad.

I go through my cute bag and pulls out more popcorn and the 'we luv you Jackson' sign to support one of my close besties.

The game began and Jackson scored after taking the ball and the shot of Scotty but everyone still cheered, me and allison put the sign up while cheering loudly.

I noticed Scott looking at us or more specifically Allison, jelly time in motion.

Scott got angry and fought like a true beast.

I noticed nearer to the end Scott was losing control but Allison wasn't saying anything comforting like in the OG timeline.

"Scotty you can do it. Calm down." I say softly but loud enough so he could here me.

He looked over to me before throughing the ball into the net to score the last and final point causing us to win.

I walk with Allison onto the field to see Scott running away, knowing where he is going I excuse myself from Allison and her dad before walking towards the boys locker room.

I notice the helmet on the floor so I walk into the locker room.

"Scott..." I spoke softly to the seemingly empty room.

In a swift movement Scott jumped down from his place on the ceilings beams and infront of me.

In one swift movement he hugged me while putting his face in my neck and nuzzleing it.

I stroked his Fluffy hair softly as we stayed like that for a few minutes until Scott pulled away.

"I'm sorry---" he started but got cut of by me.

"Its fine Wolfy, I know." I say to him softly before kissing his cheek and walking out.