Chapter 11

Jackson: *Sigh* Fine. But you will make it up to me.

Lydia: I WILL. I WILL. I PROMISE. But I have to go now but... talk to you later~

Jackson: *Sigh* Bye. Text me when you get home safe.

******************

I was sat infront of the video store that Jackson was about to go into to to grab a movie for us to watch at his place.

I was looking out of the window distracted when I noticed Jackson looking at me with slight concern.

"What?" I question trying to sound the least amount of judgey I can.

"You spaced out... again, are you ok?" He asked still looking at me worried.

I sigh before saying "I am fine. Now just go the fuck in already and pick the movie so we can leave."

He hesitated for a good couple of seconds before sighing and walking into the shop.

I wish we didn't have to be here but i cant change this part otherwise he wont become the kanima.

I sat there patiently before grabbing my phone bored and scrolling through the contacts, let's see who... to.... bother...

I know. Stiles.

Unknown number

Hey Darling~

Hello? Who's this???

Ouch! You wound me!! 😱😭😭😤
You dont remember me! your fav strawberry blonde!!😑😶😭😭

Lydia?

Yes darling~

Wait what the fuck---

Ouch😭 Do u not wanna here from me?😭😭 I'm incredibly hurt....

No!! I AM JUST SURPRISED THATS ALL! DONT CRY!

LMAO! Nah it fine. You dont love me is all... 😥😔😢

WHAT NO!! I---
(Seen)
DELETED

AWWWHH!! I feel so loved!😍😘😂😝

Umm... h r u?

WOW... Great diversion onto a different topic... very classy💅🏻💅🏻

I'm fine I guess... what bout u?

I'm good

Nice. sorry love but I have got to go soooo.... ttyl Darling~

Bye... talk to u later I guess...

(Unknown number changed to Lyds🥳)

And now I am bored... again.

I turn to the window just in time to see the alpha jump threw the window and ran away.

"AHHH! SHIT ON A BISCUIT!!!!!" I scream loudly at the jump scare cause like Jesus!! That came out of no where.

"Oh God! FUCK ME THAT SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME!!"

Jackson came running out towards me before calling the cops though and the rest of today happend just like last time.

After getting checked out by a medic and given the ok, Jackson drove me home before leaving and going home as well.

My mom also said I DONT HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! WOO WHOOO!!!!

🎵I dont have to go to schoooolll~🎵

🎵Haha while other suckers have
too!!🎵

Thank God! I might not even have to go to PARENTS EVENING!! I am so lucky right now!!~~~