Four letter word

"will the fairy pwinsess marry the pwince?" a green eyed, brown haired munchkin asked. I'm surprised her lips didn't crack from how wide her smile was,
'not older than six, I suppose its not her fault its mine I made her this way now shes sick like the rest of them'

"I bet you like marshmallows?" Her smile widen, if that's even possible.

"yes!" she shouted.

"of course they marry each other. Don't they always?" The room lit up, the children awed, as if they saw Olaf walk out of a TV screen.
  "let me be honest and tell you a secret," whispering I lean closer to them. "should I tell you?" I ask still whispering as they move there ears closer to me nodding.

"love doesn't exist! There's no such thing as love." gasps erupted from the toddlers.

"why?" I look down at the direction of the taut voice and meet the darkest eyes I have ever seen, the deep dark brown obs pierce  through me, my heart thumping  while I held her gaze

''who is that?' my inner voice asks the obvious. 'your really helpful nitwit.' I throw in my thought, 'you know I'm you right?' it replies.

'I'm going crazy.'

"But mommy said i'll meet pwince charming and he will take care of me." The munchkin draws me from the daze.

"well mommy lied."

"no you...r...lying." her mouth is in a full blown pout of anger. her arms folded. 'adorable' she's whimpering, tears glisten rolling down her cheek while she said it.

"Don't believe her." Brown-eyes yells out, she gets up from the back corner of the hand painted classroom and seats on the mat next to the munchkin before me and rubs her back, soothing her.

   "love between a man and a woman doesn't exist, a man loves you for a night. another is in love with you for a weekend..."

   "your a very mean lady,"  yes you guessed it, brown-eyes cuts me off saying, "love is unique, different people have lots of explanations for it but yours is by far the worst."

I'm speechless at how much anger her word hold, I was about to reply but a deafening sound pervades my organs, you the one's sensitive to sound, 

DANGER! My mind instantly wonders to a zombie apocalypse and I grin. I'll be impressive with all reruns of the walking dead I've been watching.

"recess!" A middle aged woman yells as she enters the class.

boring just the bell.

"CRAP! im late"

---------

"Fairy tales, where the girl either finds a dreamy husband, a wounded man to heal or a sexy man who causes destruction to save,

love isn't real, the romantic say its a feeling of calmness and excitement. I call that nirvana, basically a girl going shoe shopping. they say its four letters of pure ecstasy, until people over used the "word". Then they added two letters in front of it, to make it mean more, hence the state of being "in love" was created.

of course that to lost meaning so they used "awe", after that flopped they said love is indescribable, wordless. They should really make up there minds because there bull is really shitty."

I paused,

  "love is a notion from the creatives of this world meant to sell their creations, and guess what I do for a living? I help sell those products, a book, a movie, a cookie, you name it, I put it in you hands, i know, i know how could i? well no matter how you view it , it really doesn't matter, because i sell love even though you've guessed already that i don't believe in it, I have an imagination. My name is Cassie K. Hart and I accept your brilliant marketer of the year award. but come on, we all know i was gonna win, see you next year when i win again."

__________________________________------------------------------------

 how do you guys like cassie our lead, shes something else, her fun begings. tedemmmm(drumroll)

aziz ansari video on the top about marriage, it how cassie views marriage.

( mrs_spock,thanks for making my sunday,i know you going aawww)