Four letters

Have you ever endured that gut wrenching feeling when you have to do something but your terrified of the out come, like asking your boss for a raise or bungee jumping.   

   I don't get that, instead I hype my mind telling my self how much of a bad ass I am and it works, yes like the over used cliche 'I fake it till I make it.' A five foot seven, thirty six B cupped, one hundred and twenty pound woman whose attitude always demands attention.  But this was different,

Yes it was in my area of expertise, i had home court advantage, but the room felt flushed for some reason the rectangular white walls seemed to suffocate me allying its self with the oval mahogany table meant to seat ten but some how had gutted my thought with the image of one person which is peculiar for I counted five when I walked in.

   My body keyed up, because of the bright leafy greens in front of me, transporting me to a majestic vast forest where hand drums sounded, arousing me, yearning me to the powerful rhythm, rocking my very core,  his emerald eyes clouding my mind.

 my heart was thumps hard as if a thousand wild horses galloped on it, I liked it, like those irritating injuries you get but you still keep on pocking and prodding at it because its a good kind of pain an ecstasy. I was lost.

"Mrs hart." his deep, stern voice demanded my attention instead it got me further lost down a rabbit hole of excitement and thrill, venturing deeper into the green orbs.

  "Cassy." Gerald tonelessly brought me to the present. my gaze breaking the powerful contact to meet his,  "we would like to hear your plans with the project."

  "Mr. Drendan, I believe Mrs hart was mooning over something." He says deep and monotonously, leaning forward with a smirk plastering his face "do you mind telling us what it is?"

    "whatever the reason she should be professional and time observant we all don't dwindle day long ." my head snaps so fast at the bitchery tone. she was a beauty with her curly red wild hair that blazed like a sunset, long sharp jawline and smoky eyes. Gerald was seated to the left of her two seats from the head of the table.                                                                                                           

   "Now, Rachael she has her reason maybe gathering inspiration, don't you darling?" the last part come out with a drawl from the lean, tanned, sunny blond man, with features resembling a surfer. he sat across form the soon to be shawshanked Rachael,

Gerald introduced him as Frank Cundy, and  gestured to the man his facing, "and this is Brian Parv."

  Mr. Parv held humor in his golden eyes and years on his thick short grey goatee that trailed straight past his ears to his shaven brown hair.                                                                                                     

  "And I'm Eran." Gr that deep, electrifying voice sound from the head of the table.

    "Gentle men," I cleared my throat "and lady, I haven't familiarized my self with the project but I'm certain you chose the right place and won't be disappointed"                                                       

     "How can you assure us when you don't even know the product" Rachael sneered                         

     "I'm confident in my capabilities, a feeling I'm sure you'll soon learn."  Ah, the look in her dark blue eyes, filled with promises of cat fights and obscene vocabulary exchanges, gratified me so.

I switched my gaze to Eran "if you would allow me up to the end of the week I'll have a concept ready for you."

    "No," I noticed Rachael smirk at his remark, "you will bring me a concept tomorrow in my office at ten am." he said firmly, not leaving space for negotiation making me gasp, damn i need a Valium

   "yes sir." I nodded.

     Rachael and the two men left Gerald talking to tall and sensual, while i sat studying the projects' file.  Nyx Co. it read founded by the CEO Eran Nyx, dealing in the creation and production of appliances. skimming through the seven pages left me stunned.

   "how?" he asked eying me with intent, his chiseled cheeks quaking. his plum lips parting just slightly as the word rolled out his tongue, a simple word but all i registered was the lump on his throat jerking, making my skin shiver.

    "still mooning i see." his mouth spread into a grin,                                                                                     

     "how what" i ignored his last statement taking a deep breath his grin widen while his eyes roamed my body, i felt bare exposed as a new born before him.

  " how is it done, how will we make it possible, how does our extraordinary gadget do that," he had made his way across and was dwarfing me  "that's what you were thinking right" it come out as a demand to dare say anything else,

   "yes" i whispered afraid my hyperactive heart would choke my voice if i spoke any higher from his closeness, why did we have to be alone.

   "I'll show you, tomorrow," his hoarse voice sent my mind on cloud ten, that's a cloud over the well known euphoria, so i knew i was in trouble.

  Ive felt this before,  an intense attraction to another person that you couldn't speak or think when they are near. but that was in my nativities, I have taught  myself since then to have fun, but never get so lost in another person that you forget yourself. I have not sworn of men no, I have sworn off spending time, growing comfortable with the idea of  belonging to another.

   "damn, that look, your thinking about something," seductively with an undertone "what where you thinking of when you stared at me, id like to know" he asked again brushing my ear with his lips sending tingles up and down my spine.                                                                                                             I need distance, getting up I dropped my file, bent to pick the scattered papers , I sensed him eying me.

  "do you mind?" I asked

 "not at all, the view is rather pleasing."

 'jerk'  standing up my dress tore. the stitches in the dark red cotton had struggled to hold on for dear life but snapped running high as a rabbit on drugs from my thigh past my buttocks to my upper waist exposing my skin to the warmth exuding from Eran.   son of a bee hive!, he moves closer breathing heavy against my cheek, his hands unbuttoning the well tailored coat suit he wore.

  "what are you doi...."  I hitched, the air around us full of heavy tension my mind relaying dark thoughts

  "its a good thing," he cut me off  "you were able to get those boxers" his lips grazed my ear again, before he placed his coat on the mahogany and walked out.

he left me breathing out four letter. "Eran"

....................

Hi. Cassie Hart here I'm deligted to share my story with you, you can ask me anything you want to know I dont bite. listen to the phone recording for the theme song at the top.

{robthier thought your story would be odd so I put it on hold for quite some time. when I finally read it. wow! I'ts incredible)