Never doubt doubt.

The wind whispered sweet nothings, glazing my skin, flickering my blue satin night dress.

"My dad loved my mum." Kim sounded, joining me, we stood there side by side on the railing of my bedroom deck, gazing into the star lit city, "But she walked out on us when I was six, I hear others constantly talk about there dead beat dads, while there happy with there mums in focus group.....That how my dad got sick." Her eyes filled with heavy drenching emotions,sadness,anger. I felt like a fist drew contact painfully to my gut, "His laying in the hospital half beaten to death because of love, you can chose to see it your way, 'he was stupid getting himself in this situation because of something intangible but its just so powerful, trust me I know how it feels to love someone and have them leave." She finished her voice cracking in the end.

I also know how it feels like, growing up in a messed up family leaves scars, the problem is it so powerful one of the Greater rarest things that cause us to do dumb stuff, now that, that's power, humanitys purest brand of crack.

"I don't love him his arrogant, i'm just attracted to him, it happens his a good looking person." I justified knowing exactly what she was thinking, shes made it clear ample of times.

"He likes you." She says, for a person her age she might seem really enlightened but its weakness.

"How do you know that?"

"His always looking at you, always finding a way to be close to you, asking about you its..."

"Annoying." I interrupted.

What does this kid know on matters of the heart she's so young so salated, pure, untainted, but the f#@king world doesn't care, it's going to flip one over, her rock her till she hits the ground hard and it will do every thinh to make sure she's to weak to get up.
The hope glistening in her eyes is moving it truly is but like every spark egnited even one rampaging large forests in ferocious heat, burning them to a crisp always die down. Didn't the fire works that brought down mighty creatures as the dragons extinguish, it still isn't mourning on, is it?

She will learn that one day, that we loose constantly even when we win, it costs us apart of our nature that we'll never be forgotten, but its gone. I can't sheild her from that no one can. And why should I care.
We stayed there in hurtfull silence for a while before I asked,

"what do you mean your dad is admitted because of love?"
I looked at her, curious for an explanation but before she answers the door bell sounds.

"Its ten pm that better not be your guest." I retorted making my way to the door.
I flicked the lock open, it's a secure environment no mad man could have gotten past our army refined doormam-Wolre.

"Before you say anything I had to see you." He sounded, a thick blend of enraginly wonderful musk and hoarse emoticon voice hit me in one blow. he looked awful, "It was here or a restless night not a good option."

"Why here?" I was sure after our little chat he would stay clear, no one hears "I killed my parent " and associate with you willingly prying in excitement for ever riviting detail
'oh your fascinated well first I couldn't decide whether poison, strangling, drowning,suffocating....so many opposition,'
'And then what happened? ' they ask on.

"I don't know what happened, that hurt you in your past frankly I've been fascinated with you from the go and I had someone find out about you,"

"You had me spied on?"

"And I found nothing but a hardworking sophomore who spent time in forester care .But the little I've seen you I know you carry sorrow and struggle with openness."

"I dont! here i'll demonstrate so you can clearly hear, LEAVE ME ALONE. LET ME FINISH MY WORK AND BE ON MY WAY."

"I like you."

That statement stopped my mind from searching though my long list of colourly hurtfull words, if kim was listening in on this-she probably has an "I told you so" grin dancing around in her face.

Why did that faze me all I needed to feel was disgust, Other than that, nothing, no emotion whatsoever. but a tingle presented its self. Why?
'Maybe its a heartburn from all the bebeque you hard, surprisingly you have a heart to burn' the annoying voice joined in, or maybe its because of the man standing before me, declaring an attraction after I admitted to muder, maybe its the look he has on one of care, and the feeling that everything will be just fine when you near him. Shock rocked me, not because it might be true but because the unruly voice actually made sense without self depreciation.

"By the look you have on I can tell you want me."

What is with guys and there constant "your lying I can see it in your eyes," I doubt they all went to a "read every emotion by looking into there eyes" seminar, take the answer and move on people. But I was definatly relaying something, Arrgg hide your expression's better how do you expect to get away with stuff.

"I, did Have a moment of lust I mean look at you, your attractive, but thats all a fleeting tingle blinded by goodlooks we all get them,Its in the past I've moved on to other conquests." Why did that come of as a rumble.

"Your sure?" He asked nearing me. It made me uncertain but only for a second.

"Yes." I straightened myself, head held high.

"Then you don't mind if I do this."
His lips crashed on to mine In a swift movement.

------------------+------------------------+----+-----------
I'M BACK!!! (and the people roar with thrill- yeeee.) ;)
I missed wattpad, but finally from chasing goats, searching for dragons, and getting freaked by a live mudfish we thought dead to wattpad.
I hope you enjoy as always,
M.j beat it at the top, cause cassie doean't want to be defeated.
Go to my profile see my written version of the song #beit.

[Chorus 2x]
Just be it, be it, be it, be it
No one wants to be defeated Showin' how funky strong is your fight It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just be it no one wants to be defeat, show them you talents, blow there minds it doesnt matter,
Whose wrong or right.

Be it be it, be it
Be good at It show them
@phanokye