3. "Thank You"

Italics: The thoughts of the person speaking/ the current POV.

Bold: Actions, Set changes, POV switches, etc.

Normal: Descriptions, Exposition, etc.

"Quotes": A character talking.

*Deep inside NERV HQ*

*Third Person's POV*

In a dark room, sits Commander Ikari, surrounded by Pillars, all labeled SEELE.

SEELE 01: "The fourth Angels attack and subsequent destruction. The acquisition of the third child eva unit 1's successful deployment. All according to plan it would seem."

SEELE 06: "The astronomical cost of repair to Unit-1 was a setback."

SEELE 08: "Compared to Unit-0's suspension however, this is a minor concern."

SEELE 04: "How serious was this malfunction? Will the EVA be ready when the fifth Angel appears?"

Commander Ikari: "You needn't be concerned now that Unit-1 has been assigned to active duty, Unit-2 and its designated pilot are also undergoing evaluation in Germany."

SEELE 04: "See to it Unit-3 and the rest are all complete on schedule."

SEELE 03: "We are counting on you not to disappoint us, it is your duty to assure that the EVAs and NERV are used appropriately."

SEELE 05: "Precisely, annihilating the Angels is only a part in our covenant with Lilith."

SEELE 06: "The Human Instrumentality Project, this is our ultimate goal. I would advise you not to lose sight of it."

Commander Ikari: "I understand, rest assured, SEELE's plans will soon come to fruition."

*Tokyo-3*

A drone flies over the wreckage from the Angel's self destruction, leaving only a crater that has since been filled with the blood red ocean water. At the rim of the crater stands a group of workers, all dressed up in a type of radiation suit.

Ibuki: "The recovery operation for EVA unit one has been completed, it's currently being held in cage six. The inspection of the Unit is said to take place at 1000 hours"

Misato: "What about the mission recorder?"

Ibuki: "Nothing, no data, it went offline when the EVA went berserk"

Misato: "So we won't know what caused it, which means this could happen again. And next time, we might not be so lucky."

Ritsuko: "The disintegration of the Angel after it lost its AT field, is beyond anything we've anticipated."