6. Angel of Doom

Thumbnail: Credit (I think) goes to ____ on pixiv

斉藤幸延

Italics: The thoughts of the person speaking/ the current POV.

Bold: Actions, Set changes, POV switches, etc.

Normal: Descriptions, Exposition, etc.

"Quotes": A character talking.

The angel that has just taken out the only active EVA pilot, now it rests above the city.

 Ramiel, the Angel of Thunder.

Now with nothing to stand in its way, the bottom portion begins to twirl, spiraling down further and further

Now with nothing to stand in its way, the bottom portion begins to twirl, spiraling down further and further. Once it reached the asphalt roads below, it cut through them cleanly and effortlessly, as if there was nothing there. Proceeding at a steady rate, straight down to the GeoFront. Where Misato, Ritsuko, and other officers of EVA operations were holding a meeting to discuss their next plans.

Hyuga: "Target has started it's attack directly overhead, Its drilling straight down to the GeoFront."

Misato: "So this one is looking to hit us where we live. Its coming right for NERV headquarters."

Misato: "Ok people analysis reports. Give me something." She announces to the group

Hyuga: "Based on earlier target data, we've surmised that the target automatically eliminates all hostiles that approach within a certain range."

Misato: "Which means close combat with the EVA's is no good. What about its AT field?

Ibuki: "Its up and running, on top of that it keeps its phase pattern constantly shifting. That's why it changes shape, it'll be extremely difficult to neutralize.

Hyuga: "According to MAGI's calculations, it's theoretically possible to penetrate the AT field, with the delivery of aerial N2 mines. However a blast with the magnitude would also destroy NERV headquarters as well."

Ritsuko: "Yes, MAGI 2 at Matsushiro came to the same conclusion. And the Japanese and the UN are proposing attacks that involve NERV HQ self destructing."

Misato: "That's ridiculous, they obviously don't realize what's at stake here. If this place goes, it is over for everyone. The guys at the US or Euro wouldn't have enough time to react to another Angel attack."

NERV Guy 1: "But ma'am it may already be too late.by our latest reports, the target have breached armor level two, and it's not slowing down.

Hyuga: "There are twenty-two armor belts between us and the surface, at this rate penetration of all remaining levels are expected to occur: tomorrow, 6 minutes 54 seconds past midnight. Less than 10 hours 15 minutes away."

Misato: "That's pretty specific."

Ritsuko: "Well the MAGI is a set of three supercomputers, of course they could calculate that."