11. Fallen Angel

Italics: The thoughts of the person speaking/ the current POV.

Bold: Actions, Set changes, POV switches, etc.

Normal: Descriptions, Exposition, etc.

"Quotes": A character talking.

*School*

*Third Person's View*

Toji: "All righty, time to eat!" coming into the classroom with food in tow.

Toji: "It's the best part of school, after all!"

Asuka: "What?! You didn't bring us lunch?! This broke his attention as he focused on two people.

Y/n: "I was doing homework this morning and I didn't have time to make it!"

Asuka: "And because of that, you expect me to go without a lunch?!"

Y/n: "Like I said, I'll be sure to make lunch tomorrow! I'll buy you something from the cafeteria alright?"

Toji: "What's this? The lovebirds are arguing?" He said teasing the two with what he saw.

Y/n, Asuka: "Its not like that!" they both shouted, blushing.

The classroom doors suddenly slid open, revealing two men in suits.

Men in Black: "Y/n Ikari, Asuka Shikinami, and Rei Ayanami. You three are to come with us."

Y/n: "..."

After the two men said that, a siren began. Anyone who lived here knew what is was. An Angel has appeared.

*NERV HQ*

*Misato's POV*

"Mauna Kea observatory spotted it 3 minutes ago."

"Analyzing and calculating trajectory!"

"Target sighted by Mount Acaia observatory. Status: entering earths orbit."

"I've got a visual coming in from satellite 3. Projecting on the main view screen."

On there was a black sphere, with symbols resembling eyes orbiting all throughout the body.

Misato: "It has an AT Field strong enough to bend light. That's insane."

Misato: "Alright what the point of impact?.. Let me guess, its headed right for us."

Ibuki: "The MAGI calculated a probability of failure of 99%."

Meanwhile, the vibrations from hundreds of explosions are shaking the miniscule amounts of gases in the upper atmosphere. Orbiting satellites fired mortars as they harmlessly erupted on its AT Field.

Makoto: "Orbital N2 mines have no effect on it."