Chapter 2: Kinaki

3rd Person POV
It's been 2 days since Koneko's breakdown about her dead brother. Since then, the entire ORC has been keeping an eye on her and giving her support the best way they could think of.

However, despite all the support, Koneko still felt serious depression. She still can never get the thought of her brother's sacrifice out of her head.

Everyone sat around until Rias received a call.

Rias: Sorry. I have to take this.

Rias left the room.

Rias POV
We were all having a nice time, and watching Koneko so that she doesn't do something.

But I got a call, it was from my brother, Sirzechs.

I left to another room to listen to what he has to say.

Rias: Hello?

Sirzechs: Hello sister, how are you?

Rias: *smiles* I'm doing good, how are you brother?

Sirzechs: I'm doing well. Millicas can't wait to see you again.

Rias: I can't wait to see him again as well.

Millicas is my brothers son, or my nephew, and the next in line to claim the title of heir to the House of Gremory. Because he's the son of the current Lucifer and a member of the respected Lucifuge Clan, Millicas is practically a soon to be prodigy to the House of Gremory.

Sirzechs: While it's nice to have a nice chat, there's something serious we must discuss.

Rias: What is it?

Sirzechs: Stray Devil Kinaki has been spotted recently in Kuoh.

My eyes widened a little.

Kinaki is an A-Ranked Stray Devil. He hasn't caused physical attacks on anyone. But he is more known to just be seen. It is told that he just stands there, and walks into the trees, disappearing in the process.

Kinaki is usually told to be wearing a grey hoodie with the hood up, and with his hair covering his eyes. He always looks down is what the reports say. They also say that he always has a blank expression in his face.

It is still unknown to what Kinaki's true motive is. But we always have our guard up for when he is spotted again.

Rias: I-I see

Sirzechs: He's been active a lot recently. If you or any members of you peerage see him, let me know, immediately.

Rias: Understood. Thank you for letting me know about this.

I hung up with Sirzechs after saying goodbye to him. I returned to the rest of the group to inform them.

3rd Person POV
When Rias returned she saw that Issei was on the floor groaning in pain.

Rias: What happened?

Akeno: *giggles* Oh you know, Issei being Issei.

Rias: Right......Anyway I'm back now.

Asia: Who were you talking to?

Rias: Sirzechs.

Akeno: What did he have to say this time?

Rias: He called me with a warning. Stray Devil Kinaki has been spotted here.

Everyone seemed surprised by this. Except for Issei, Asia and Xenovia. Those three held faces of confusion.

Asia: Wait. Who's Kinaki?

Kiba: Kinaki is one of the biggest mysteries in the Devil Faction today. He's a stray devil, but he has yet to attack and kill anyone.