Updated Powers and Abilities

I never really went into everything with Naoki/Kinaki's skills so I'm going to get that out of the way now.

Master Kickboxer:
Naoki/Kinaki is a master at the kickboxing fighting technique. Taught himself.

Senjutsu:
Like his sisters, Naoki/Kinaki knows Senjustu. Taught by Kuroka.

Youjutsu:
Like his sisters, Naoki/Kinaki knows Youjutsu. Taught by Kuroka.

Kindred Link:
Basically like Raven's semblance in RWBY. Naoki/Kinaki can create portals to who he is close with. That includes Koneko and Kuroka. He can also communicate with them in their dreams. Taught himself due to being the only one who knows it.

Aerokinesis:
Naoki/Kinaki can control the power of wind. Taught by Azazel.

Healing Magic:
Naoki/Kinaki knows healing magic. Taught himself.

Transformation:
Naoki/Kinaki can disguise himself as a grey cat. Taught by Kuroka.

Reactive Adaptation:
Result of an experiment by his former master, Naoki/Kinaki can adapt to any combat situation or threat.
Ex. Saving Koneko from being killed by the manticore

Holy Object Immunity:
Result of an experiment by his former master, Naoki/Kinaki has some immunity to holy objects. However, holy water can still burn him and crosses hurt less than it normally would.

Camouflage:
Result of an experiment by his former master, Naoki/Kinaki can camouflage or hide in plain sight. Mastered by himself.

Immense Speed:
While Koneko has strength and Kuroka has seduction, Naoki/Kinaki has speed.

Super Stealth:
Naoki/Kinaki can stalk or be sneaky around anyone and not make a sound. Taught himself.

Flight:
Being a devil, Naoki/Kinaki can fly with his wings.

This is a list below on who Naoki/Kinaki can use Kindred Link with.
-Kuroka
-Koneko
-Azazel (Can only teleport to him)
-His Harem (When he gets them)

Also, if you want more girls in Naoki/Kinaki's Harem, comment any names.