Chapter 9: Deals

3rd Person POV
Naoki was called in to meet up with Rias and another devil from another house.

Naoki's Mind: (I wonder what this is about.)

Naoki walked into the Occult Research Club, where he saw a blushing Koneko, and satisfied Xenovia and a happy Rossweisse.

Naoki: Oh hey guys, *turns to Koneko* hey little sister.

Rias: Hello Naoki.

Koneko: Hey brother.

Naoki felt a hug from behind and two large mounds pressing against his back, he looked to see his older sister and bishop, Kuroka.

Kuroka: So what is it that you need with my king and brother Rias?

Rias: Well, me and another devil have agreed to finalize a trade with Naoki.

Naoki: A trade?

Rias: Some peerages do partnerships, and to finalize that, we trade something. So we decided to swap pieces with you.

Naoki: Really?! I mean that's nice and all, but you didn't have to do that.

Rias: Well, I wanted to, and so did she.

The door to the ORC opened, revealing the peerage of Sona Sitri, with two new faces.

Rias: Sona! You made it!

Sona: Yes Rias, I couldn't wait to meet the new king in town in person.

Naoki: Hey I've seen you in class today. Sona Shitori right?

Sona: It's actually Sona Sitri. I use Shitori mostly as a cover up.

Naoki: Huh. Didn't know that.

Rias: As I have said, Sona and I have agreed to trade pieces with you.

Naoki: Well I only have a bishop.

Rias and Sona giggles to Naoki's not so smart statement.

Rias: That's fine silly boy. We mean your available peerage pieces.