Chapter 3: Spotting

Koneko POV
I woke up to a new morning.

A new day, without my brother.

I wish I could just think about my brother today but I couldn't. I had something else on my mind.

Kinaki.

He was in my head. He talked to me in my dream?

I have to report this to Rias.

Small Flashback

Kinaki: *whispers*..............he's coming.

End of Small Flashback

Who's coming? What did Kinaki mean by it? What ever it is, I don't like it.

I went downstairs to find everyone just lounging around waiting for who I am assuming to be Akeno and Asia making breakfast.

I saw Issei staring at our president's breasts. Which made me a bit irritated because of how perverted he is. But then I remembered I still need to talk to Rias.

Rias POV
Issei is staring at my boobs again.

*sigh*

I love Issei and all, but I want to be loved for more than just my breasts.

I then saw Koneko coming towards me.

She shoved Issei out of the way and continued forward.

Issei: *whining like a bitch* Koneko what the hell?! I wasn't done with her yet!

Was that really how Issei saw me as? Something to just look at?

Koneko: Shut up perv. *looks at me* President, I need to talk to you about someone.

Rias: I see. Who is it?

Koneko: Kinaki.

I felt my eyes widen. Everyone around us had looked of confusion and concern. I sat up and looked at Koneko with seriousness and concern.

Rias: What about Kinaki?

Koneko then had a look of anxiety and put her right hand on her left arm.

Koneko: I saw him in a dream when I was sleeping. He was talking to me. It felt..........real.

Can Kinaki enter dreams now?

And if he's targeting my rook, then we could be in serious danger.

Rias: What he say?

Koneko: He said........he's coming.

Who's coming? What does Kinaki mean by it, and why to Koneko?

Rias: This is odd.

Kiba: And very concerning if he's coming after Koneko with that message.

Rias: Yes, I'll inform my brother about this.

Just as I say that, Akeno and Asia bring out breakfast. Everyone sits around as we eat and enjoy each other's time.

As we ate, Issei got a bloody nose from staring at Akeno. I didn't like how he would just stare at us. I look at Akeno and I see that she looks fine, but her eyes disagreed with her. Her eyes looked disgusted.

But as I was minding my own business, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. I looked around and saw nothing different.

Strange. It felt like someone was watching me, but there was no one there.

I went back to eating and spending time with my peerage.

Meanwhile
Kinaki POV
I was watching Shirone eat with Rias and the rest of her peerage, remaining unseen thanks to my camouflage.