Chapter 5

"What in seven hells are you doing here?" Sansa could feel her lip quivering "I... I" she could hardly speak. She was frightened she had never seen this side of Jamie before. He roughly grabbed her by the arm and started pulling her back to their chambers. One they had reached them, jamie released Sansa from his strong grip. For a moment he said nothing but just watched Sansa as she stared at the ground, close to tears.

"How much did you hear?" Jamie finally said. Sansa met his eye "enough" Sansa looked away again. "You can add this to my in-honourable acts, that's what you Starks do isn't it?" Sansa nervously spoke "I don't know" she mumbled. "Your brother did, your father did, and your mother the whole damn lot of them!" Jamie was shouting now, his usual soft toned voice was now more of a roar.

Jamie was now face to face with Sansa who had been stepping back from him, she now had her back to the wall, trapped by Jamie's figure. "Aren't you going to say anything then? The King in the North had lots to say to me when I was his captive." Sansa glowered at Jamie. "Stop it" Jamie ignored her "did you never wonder why Robb didn't even try to compromise your return, he could of you know" "it's more complicated than that" Sansa was speaking at the same volume as Jamie now. "Oh... Is it?" Jamie started in a mocking tone. "Doesn't that show how much honour the Starks have" there was a long silence

"What right does the wolf judge the lion?" Jamie said in a low tone. His face was close to Sansa's they could feel each other's breath on their faces. Jamie drew nearer to Sansa, closing his lips on to hers. Sansa made no means of protest. Jamie put his hands around Sansa's waist pulling her even closer to him. Sansa pressed her hands against Jamie's chest. Jamie pushed Sansa against the wall, still gripping her waist.

She pulled her head back slightly, only a few inches from Jamie's lips. Her eyes met his "if the Starks are in honourable what does that make you?" Sansa said in barely a whisper. A smirk appeared on Jamie's lips "a Lannister".