Chapter 14

When they arrived at the feast, Sansa tightened her grip on Jamie's arm "There he is" Jamie followed her gaze, seeing Lord Bolton.

"We don't have to do this, we can go" Sansa though for a moment before she answered. She glanced at Margery who had just seen them enter, she gave her an encouraging smile.

She looked back at Jamie "I want to" she started walking towards Lord Bolton who had his back to them.

Jamie spoke first "Lord Bolton, I don't think you've properly been introduced to my wife Lady Sansa." His mouth tightened into a smile "Lady Sansa, what a pleasure, may I introduce my son." Ramsay took Sansa's hand "I have been waiting to meet you Lady Sansa, I've heard many things about you both." His face shaped into a smile, making his eyes glint in a peculiar light.

His hands were cold and rough on Sansa's skin. She looked at Jamie before she spoke. "Lord Bolton, it's a pleasure to meet you both, I would like to thank you for everything you've done to assist the crown." She smiled, softly just how she had seen Margery smile at Joffrey. "I did what had to be done Lady Sansa, I'm sure you understand that... even if it was the price of your brothers life" she felt her cheeks start to burn. She could feel an anger in the pit of her stomach.

She opened her mouth to say something, before Jamie spoke "your assistance has proved you well, and it will never be forgotten, we will be forever in your debt." He lowered his voice slightly.

Jamie and Sansa then took their seats at one of the long tables. Sansa turned to Jamie "what did you mean when you said we are in their debt?" She waited for him to answer. "There is a price to be paid, it was a threat" she remained silent. "You've decided to play this game and I swore to you I would help you, even if it is dangerous."

~

Sansa wandered out of the great hall, she rested her hands on the cold stone that surrounded her, feeling the sea breeze on her face she turned to see a figure approaching her. "Did I frighten you Lady Sansa? My apologies" Sansa turned away "no of course not Lord Bolton." He smiled "please call me Ramsay, I insist."

"You're very beautiful Sansa, they say you're mother was beautiful- before they killed her, can't imagine her sustaining her beauty now- wherever she is" he laughed cruelly. Sansa could feel tears pricking at her eyes "what do you want?" He lifted her head up, with the back of his hand to meet his sinister smile.

"Come now, I know you're not stupid, I'm sure you can work it out" she took a step back, turning back to the sea. Ramsay continued "I wonder if the dead feel pain, it must be dreadful, mustn't it to lay there rotting in my the ground, feeling everything that you've ever felt" Sansa turned her head to say down thing before a voice interrupted them.

"Lady Sansa" a familiar foreign accent filled the balcony. "May I speak with Lady Sansa, I'm sure they're missing your presence already." Ramsay turned back to Sansa then hesitated, "I'm sure they are" he gave them both a small smile before returning to the feast.

"Thankyou" Sansa's voice was soft. "I hate them, both of them" Sansa lowered her head "what they did to your mother and brother was vicious, I told you that people do anything for power" Sansa's lips parted slightly "Jamie's different-" Sansa's voice was drowned out by Oberyn's "he's a Lannister, they're the worst for it, what has he told you? That he has all the gold in the world to make you happy, gold doesn't bring the dead back and it doesn't avenge them either."

Sansa furrowed her eyebrows, bringing her hands together she fiddled nervously with her fingers. "Why do you hate them so much?" Oberyn was silent for a moment, before turning to see Queen Margery approaching "Lady Sansa, come back and join the feast it's freezing out here" Margery linked arms with Sansa "Prince Oberyn I'm sure you wouldn't mind if Lady Sansa returned would you" his reply was accompanied by a smile "of course not my Queen." Sansa looked back at Oberyn contemplating what she had just heard before following Margery back to the feast.

~

"I didn't think you would come" Cersei's voice pierced Jamie's ears. "You could of brought Sansa, I could of given her some wine, might of cheered her up a bit" she continued sipping from her wine cup.

"I assume you sent for me, for a particular reason" she turned back to him with a small smile on her face. "Do I need a reason to spend time with my beloved brother?" Jamie sighed heavily, rolling his eyes towards her.

"It looks like you're quite devoted to your little dove, shame she's not as loyal to you... Who would of thought, our perfect little Sansa?" Jamie stared at his sister, he was tired of her games.

"I have been told that she has been plotting behind our back with the Martells and Tyrells, she's going to burn our house to the ground, if we don't stop her" Jamie got up to leave before hearing his sisters voice once more.

"remember she's a Stark, she's an enemy, and so is that wicked little bitch from Highgarden, we need to deal with them" Cersei placed her hands around Jamie's shoulders turning him to face her "then it will just be me and you again, we are part of the same person, we belong together."