Chapter 27

"We'll rest here for the night" Brienne said as she got down from her horse. "It's barely nightfall we can make it to the next town before we rest" Jamie muttered. Brienne remained where she was "we'll rest here for the night".

She began tying the reigns tightly, securing it to fence. Jamie didn't bother arguing, instead he followed Brienne's lead and tied his horses reigns.

Jamie entered first, he glanced around before sitting down. Brienne sat opposite him, watching his eyes dart from one face to another. His eyes fell on a girl across the room, her red hair fell by her waist.

He felt his heart pound for a moment, until she turned around. She had a fair complexion similar to Sansa, but her face was dull compared to Sansa's soft features. He could almost imagine every part of her face as if she was standing right in front of him, but it faded as the girl got closer.

"Ale?" Her lips formed a smile, Jamie looked right through her. Brienne nodded, smiling slightly. The girl carried on walking, asking others.

"We're going to find her" Jamie met her stare, he took a sip of the ale, feeling it hit the back of his throat.

"I know"

~

Sansa perched on the end of her bed, everything looked just as she's remembered it. It was her home since she was born, but it didn't feel like her home anymore. Everything had changed.

She heard a knock at the door, startled she looked up "come in" a girl appeared behind the door, just a few years older than Sansa. "My lady" she curtsied before continuing.

"Lord Ramsay has sent me to act as your handmaiden" a smile was locked on her lips. Sansa remained silent. "Dinner will be served soon, he told me to help you get ready". Sansa nodded, "what's your name?"

"Myrander, My Lady"

~