【Chapter 3】

❝ 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠!❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Walking down the street in casual clothes (Y/n) continued to glance around, curiosity shining in her (E/c) eyes at seeing humans casually walk by her, not noticing anything strange, their life problems showing in their eyes allowing (Y/n) to see it. 

'So many people with so many different lives... I do have to say this is my favorite pastime, just seeing people.' (Y/n) smiled at this, her posture relaxing. 'More things happen in the human realm than in the shinigami realm that even when a cat passes me I feel like I've seen everything, so this is definitely fun.' Walking across a busy street (Y/n) continued to walk only for an announcement catching her attention.

"Last night, within the Tokyo West Penitentiary, Naoki Kurotsukayama, age thirty-two, who was being detained for armed robbery... is reported to have died from a heart attack." Sighing, (Y/n) continued to walk down the busy street as the news reporter continued to talk. "In response to the endless, bizarre deaths of prisoners..." Deciding to block everything else (Y/n) continued to head down to the cafe place where she was at yesterday.

'Light... the true game has yet to start, so don't get all heated up for it.' (Y/n) mindlessly thought. Even though she was partners with Light, she could say that she didn't care for him in the slightest, but since now her life is more interesting than ever you can say that she got addicted to it, so she is now willing to put her hand in the fire just to make sure that she won't get bored so much. 

"That's amazing... bad guys just keep dying. It's a little scary, but it does feel great." (Y/n) glanced over at a girl student who was talking to someone over the phone. That comment made (Y/n) slightly angry. 'Every one of you disgusting humans are 'bad guys'. Even you, human girl.' (Y/n) thought distastefully.

"But we really can't do anything bad now." Someone else said, his face sweating. (Y/n) felt like she was about to burst, but quickly got calmed down by the sight of the bakery. Walking even faster towards it (Y/n) crossed the street and finally arrived to see its bright yet comforting colors. 

Putting on a happy smile (Y/n) opened the door hearing a 'ding' sound come with it. "Hello! Welcome to Ochitsuite!" One of the waitresses greeted her, a happy smile also on her face. (Y/n) nodded and walked over to a booth at the very corner. Sitting down the waitress walked up to her, a clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other. 

"Hello, what would you like today?" The waitress politely asked her. The waitress had short brown hair and black eyes, normal height. "I would like a strawberry cake with a chocolate smoothie, please." (Y/n) answered her, giving her a polite smile. The waitress blushed and nodded. "Coming right up!" Seeing the waitress walking away (Y/n) sighed and looked over at the male staring at her.