【Chapter 4】

❝ 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭, (𝐘/𝐧)! ❞  

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

After the news of L's discovery, Light was defeated, but only for this round. Once he snapped out of his thought process (Y/n) was already gone not wishing to deal with an angry Light already too late at night. 

Now, a day has passed since then and now Light and (Y/n) are walking down a street heading for their school. Glancing over at Light (Y/n) saw that he had a serene expression even though of the events that occurred yesterday, a smile ever so present on his face. 

"Are you okay, Light?" (Y/n) worriedly asked him, glancing back at her front then at Light every few seconds. Light looked over at her and smiled, "I'm fine, now that you're with me." Light answered her, the light shining against his brown locks. (Y/n) lifted an eyebrow before shrugging and looking forward. 

"Whatever you say, Yin-Kun." 

Now, they were back in school as (Y/n) was separated from both Light and Ryuk. (Y/n) was currently in science class hearing the teacher babble on about how photosynthesis worked, but more in-depth. 

Looking out the window (Y/n) saw Light having a soccer match with some of his classmates. The ball hitting his head Light pounced it up and down as it then went to the ground, the other players kicking it. One of the players kicked it inside the net earning a point. 

'He looks like such a regular student, with such a regular life... bullshit.' (Y/n) smiled at this and continued to watch. Already knowing of the people dying every second thanks to none other than our loved... Kira. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Grabbing the piece of bread that was on her plate (Y/n) munched on it. "You should eat something else." Looking up at Light (Y/n) let out a confused sound. "You always eat nothing but bread and water, eat something else for a change." Light advised (Y/n), handing her his juice box and a small container of rice. 

Gulping down her piece of bread (Y/n) looked back up at Light. "I eat more than just bread and water! I also eat strawberry cake and chocolate smoothies." (Y/n) countered as a triumphant smirk was on her lips thinking that she won. Light chuckled and opened the small container of rice and grasped a pair of chopsticks in his hands, dumping it inside the rice container. 

Seeing the incoming pair of chopsticks and rice (Y/n) eyes widened before her mouth was stuffed with the amazing flavor of the beautiful rice. (Y/n) froze for a second before slowly eating the rice and gulping it down.