【Chapter 6】

❝𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭... ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Thirty more minutes until I had to arrive at the Yagami household. I was not nervous, or excited, I just felt... annoyed, you could say. Why do I have to go to his house and meet his family? Yin-Kun is probably planning something right now, probably something that has to deal with the man following him. 

Sighing, I slipped on my blue jeggings and put on an (F/c) sweater. Grabbing my mini backpack I put the straps under my arms and grabbed my phone. Walking out of my room I put my hair in a (H/s) and walked down the stairs. Sitting down on the sofa I leaned my head back and groaned. 

"Thirty more minutes... of waiting." I mumbled to myself and sighed. Getting up from the sofa I walked out of the house and locked the door and continued to head towards Yin-Kun's house, which is, as I have said before, right next to mine. 

Walking up the steps I knocked on the door and heard footsteps coming. Putting on a smile the door swung open revealing a little girl with a black sweater and brown hair let down. "Hello, do you know if Light's home?" I questioned her. The Sayu quickly blushed and nodded her head, "Yeah... h-he's up in his room preparing for a date with this one girl, but I bet she isn't even that pretty!" Sayu exclaimed in annoyance, puffing out her cheeks in anger. 

I chuckled, "I do suppose there are people who can beat my appearance." I saw her face freeze for a second before an embarrassed blush covered her cheeks. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know that his date was you! You're very pretty miss... hum..." Sayu trailed on, looking up at me hopefully. 

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n), yours?" I asked her, already knowing her name, but it wouldn't hurt to be polite. I smiled even wider as I saw her blush intensify by the second. "Sayu Yagami, Miss (Y/n)." Sayu answered, her eyes darting to the ground seemingly shy of me. I smiled, "Hello, Sayu-chan, you can just call me (Y/n)." I greeted her as Sayu-chan immediately brightened up.

"Then you can also call me by my first name, (Y/n)!" Sayu announced happily, a bright smile on her face. "Sayu? Who's at the door?" Looking up towards the stairs I saw Yin-Kun buttoning up his shirt as his attention was on Sayu. 

"It's your date, (Y/n)! You better treat her right, or else I'll sucker punch you in the face!" Sayu warned him and raised her first menacingly at Yin-Kun as he chuckled. "I promise." Light agreed and walked over towards me. 

"Hey, Yin-Kun, your heard your sister, if anything weird happens on the date she'll make sure you regret it." I reminded him as I saw him sweatdrop. "Got it, (Y/n)." Yin-Kun responded and put an arm around my shoulder making me sigh.