Chapter 9

Third person's POV

                                                     Third person's POV

Leaving their footprints on the wet sand in this secluded, silent environment, they seem to be evacuating the existence of life in this lifeless environment. The distractions of the past, the events of the present, and the plans of their future mingle with the flow of the water and merge into the deep sea, free them from everything and make them feel relaxed and quietens their mind.

Suddenly the cool breeze of the beach made her tremble.

Seeing her trembled, her husband took off his jacket and put it on her. She looked at him and refused to wear the jacket.

"No, Daniyaal, I don't need to wear the jacket as I am already wearing one. You wear it or else you will be sick and.." She tried to say but one glance from her husband made her shut her mouth.

He looked at his watch and saw that it was already 10 pm. He wanted to leave earlier but his wife not so sweetly demanded to walk for some more time which he obeyed happily. But it was too late to obey her demands anymore.

He looked at his stunning wife, under the moonlight, dressed in a white frock, the cool breeze of the sea ruffled her dress. She looked no less than a fairy from a fairyland. Feeling his gaze on her, A full-blown smile curved on her lips.

"Stop gawking at me, will you?" She asked fake annoyed.

"How can I when you look this stunning." He said lovingly.

Hearing him she could feel the warmth of the blush as it crawled up her cheek.

"Ayyyy... corny much." She said to musk her flush formed but failed miserably.

He laughed out loud at his adorable wife which made her pout.

"Ok... it's already been so late, love. Ammi will worry about us. We should head to the home now." She nodded and they walked towards their car holding each other hands.

He was driving the car silently as they both were enjoying the silence. Suddenly his wife asked him to stop the car.

"I wanna eat ice cream from there." She said pointing towards a small ice cream shop across the road.

"It's too late to eat ice cream, Dane..." She didn't let him finish.

"Please, please, please...pretty please." How could he say no when she was asking like that. He sighed.

"Ok...don't come out of the car. I will get your ice cream." She beamed at him and said," I love you."

He was about to go out but hearing her saying that, touched him as he went back inside and kissed her cheek which brought a blush to her cheek.

It's been 10 minutes but he didn't come yet so she got out of the car as it was boring without him alone in the car. But that was the biggest mistake she has ever done in her life.