Chapter 30

(Sensitive content ahead

(Sensitive content ahead. Read at your own risk.)

-*-

When Hamza asked for her approval of hundreds of people attending their reception Habiba didn't imagine her current situation. She continuously dabbed her face with the tissue given to her by Daneen who had noticed her uncomfortableness a while ago.

Daneen was with the bride sitting on the simply gorgeous stage decorated with white and brown artificial flowers and large white curtains folded beautifully. The stage was eye-catching so was the bride.

For her big day Habiba's parents, cousins, and other family members arrived at the Imtyaj manor weeks ago.  And from then Habiba witnessed how rich the Imtyaj were when it came to hospitality. After that, the preparation of the ceremony started and Habiba was both surprised and impressed by the luxury of its.

According to Shahnaz Begum and Laila Begum's likings, everything was white and light brown themed so she had to wear a very gorgeous white lehenga that both of her mothers choose for her. And she wasn't against it as she was attached to her outfit at her first glance at it.

Managing a heavy lehenga that seemed heavier than herself by then, along with her face caked up with heavy makeup, numerous lights, and cameras all that were focused on her, people's chattering and greeting the guest with a forced smile when they came to meet her on the stage, Habiba could feel nuisance hitting her. 

Daneen caught the side of her discomfort when Habiba looked at her way helplessly. She leaned a little to hold her hand giving her the comfort she needed and looked at Hamza's way to catch his attention.

Meanwhile, Hamza in a black tuxedo with a bow tie looking mighty handsome, stood alone before the dessert buffet. His face was plastered with a pleasing impression and a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

He lightly stroked the left side of his chest where her delicate hand was resting earlier. They had their photoshoot in the haveli's garden where a stage was decorated in bohemian style for the pair only.

His smile widened remembering her shaky eyes working hard to keep their steady glance said by the cameraman. Her sudden change of demeanor because of the ticklish feeling on her waist caused by his hand secretly going under the upper part of her lehenga caused him to smirk.

And their little munchkin running and slamming his small body on them multiplied the happy moment which was the cue for the cameraman to take numerous shots of that beautiful scene.

Talking about the little one Hamza chuckled at the scene before him. He was in the charge of looking after Zayn who had attacked the buffet shoving every dessert that came into his view. Fair enough for the little boy as his mama wasn't there to scold him and he didn't want to lose the benefit of that.

"Ok, enough of you boy." Hamza took a squealing Zayn in his hand when he was about to grab another cupcake.

"Look at you, silly boy." He brought out the napkin from his pocket to clean his chocolate-smudged face, causing his baby to pout.