Elizabeth!

Nobody's POV:

Mason bit his lip as William left the room. "S-sorry" mason said. "I-it's ok..." They sat in silence for what seemed like ages. "C-can we try again?" Michael said. Masons eyes widened. "Y-yes..." he said.Michael slowly went toward Mason's lips and pressed his lips against his. Mason held Michael cheek as they kissed. Mason pulled away and sat silently. Then he grabbed Michael shirt and kissed him again. Michael eyes widened. But then they closed softly and he kissed back. As he pulled away, he stared into Mason's eyes. Mason looked at him and went to kiss him again, and Michael kissed him back.

Elizabeth's POV: *mind* yep I'm in the closet and Michael and Mason are making out. Mhm. Ok. I'm recording this. Beautiful black mail. Ice cream, here I come!

Nobody's POV: mason pulled away from Michael, and said " we should probably stop before we get caught again..." and Elizabeth said, " too late!" As she crawled out of the closet. "Now get me some ice cream!" Elizabeth said. "No way! You  literally just watched me kiss someone!" And then Elizabeth pulled out a video camera and said " I guess I'll show this to daddy then~" and Michael froze. " f-fine! I will get you ice cream..." he said. "Good boy" Elizabeth said.

Thank you so much the support you guys gave me! I will get part 4 done soon! Also sorry it's short ;w;