"A normal day.." +plus more

Michael pov:

I sat behind the couch with the dumb bear as bait. Jeez my brother is taking forever! I have school you know! I then saw him walk though the door way and slowly walk his way to his bear. I reeled in.. and...

*insert foxybro jumpscare sound*

The cry baby jumped in fear and started crying on the floor. I laughed loudly at him.

"Michael." I heard a voice from the doorway. I looked over and saw my father standing there in the doorway. "Yes father?" I said calmly. "Get ready for school." Father said as he walked to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

I then saw [REDACTED] crawl over to his bear and grab it tightly. He then stood up and stood there shaking with that dumb bear in his hand. I walked over and messed up his hair with my hand, and walked to my room to change.

||Time skip.||

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. I saw Beth pestering Father about seeing Circus Baby while he was making breakfast. I saw his eye twitch. I chuckled to myself as I walked over the the table and sat down.

||Time skip.||

Father finished cooking the eggs and bacon and served us food.

||Time skip.||(sorry-)

I waved goodbye and got onto the bus. I sat down in the middle seats and looked out the window.

||Time skip.||(sorry-)

We got to school and I walked to my locker. I saw the idiots bickering about how if Sarah or Heather was hotter. -.-

"Hey guys." I said as I walked up to my locker. Steven (Freddy mask) was the only one that greeted me. "Hey Michael! Did you hear the news?"

"What news? I asked questionly.

"I heard there's a new student coming today!"

"New student you say.." I said with a mischievous grin.

"Sorry dude, but I don't think we can bully this person. I heard they're parents are loaded."

"What's so important about that?" 

"Well if they're parents found out we were bullying them, they could pay anyone for something to happen to us."

Well that stinks. I was wanting to bully someone today, although I did scare my brother so-

My thoughts were interrupted by a male student walking by. He had orange hair and an animatronic mask that I have never seen before... it was some kind of clown? He looked... so pretty...

Wait! What am I thinking?! That's a guy! I heard it's wrong to like the same gender as you.. but then why do I feel like this..? My face felt warm...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I know it's been a while huh? I just had this idea and I wanted to share it with you guys! Well, that all for now! Bye my little shippers!❤️