Can I have a bite?~ lime and smol lemon?-

(Third person view-)

After they got ice cream for Liz, Mason and Michael brought Liz home and went to Masons house. When they got there, Michael asked, "where's your mum and dad?". Mason replied with "they went on a business trip a few weeks ago and are supposed to come home in two days.".

Micheal says, "oh, ok!" Then walked with Mason to his room. Michael sat on the bed while Mason sat on the floor. 

Michael bit his lip and blushed a bit because of what happened earlier that day. Mason stared at Michael for a few seconds, looking like he was thinking. Then he got up and walked over to Michael. Michael asked "M-mason?", then Mason picked him up and kissed him.

Michael was shocked for a few seconds, and then slowly closed his eyes. Mason licked the smallers bottom lip but Michael slowly declined.

 A bit angry, Mason bit Michael's bottom lip, making Michael's mouth open in shock, giving Mason an opportunity to stick his tongue in Michael's mouth. Michael slightly moaned.

 Though it was small, Mason still heard it, getting his attention.

Mason then bit Michael's neck, slowly licking it too.

 Michael blushed and moaned, causing Mason to bite harder. 

Michael POV:

Why is my body reacting like this! I have never done anything like this, especially with a guy! 

And the worst part is that... I'm enjoying it...

Third person pov:

 Mason then stopped and took a moment to look at the smaller.

 He was looking to the side, looking away from the larger, and his chest was going up and down quickly. 

Mason smirked and whispered into Michael's ear

"Are you enjoying this?~"

making Michael turn red. 

"You p-perv..." 

Michael says, then he  goes into a sloppy kiss with Mason. 

Mason then puts his tongue in Michael's mouth again, making Michael moan into the kiss. 

Mason bites Michael's tongue, making him moan loud into the kiss. 

Michael POV: 

oh god... I don't know why I want more than I'm getting. My body is reacting on its own...

Third person POV:

Mason then did something unexpected causing Michael to talk. 

"M-mason! Your rubbing my-". 

Michael then moans out of pleasure as Mason rubs at a even pace.

 Michael then starts slowly grinding on Masons hand trying to get more out of it then what he was getting.

Masons POV:

Michael is a moaning mess and it's adorable seeing him like this, It's also very turning on.

 I love all the little sounds coming from his mouth.

Third person POV:

Mason stops rubbing michael eggs Benedict- (XD) 

"Why did you stop daddy?~" 

Michael says. 

"Shhh~ I will be back soon love, right now I need to use the restroom."