~Drunk confession~

Nobody's POV: 

Henry walked into one of the many offices in the Fred bear and friends franchise, and saw William sitting at a table with his head down. To the right side of him was a wine bottle. Henry looked at him and walked around the table to the other side to sit beside him.

                                                                              ||"Will?"||

Henry said in a confused voice. William looked up at Henry.

                                                                     ||"Oh, hello Hen."||

William said in a drunken voice. Henry looked down at William. William looked up at Henry. He then sat up slowly and held Henry's hand.

                                                                           ||"W-will?"||

                                                                         ||"I love you."||

                                                                        ||"W-what...?"||

                                      ||"I love you. Did you not here me? I. Love. You."||

Henry sat there in shock and embarrassment. Then William slowly... leaned in... for... a... 

                                                                                   KISS.

Henry slowly melted into the kiss and held Williams shoulders as they did. William held Henry's tie and tugged on it causing it to fall off. William let Henry go and slowly made his way down to Henry's neck. Henry blushed intensely as William was doing this. William then started softly sucking at Henry's neck cause soft moans to come out of Henry's mouth. William then stopped and kissed Henry again pushing him to the floor. He sucked on Henry's tongue as Henry moaned into the kiss.

                                                                          ||"S-sirs...?"||

A voice said at the doorway. William stopped and looked up at the person, it was the assistant and she had something in her hand.

                      ||"D-do you still need the blueprints? Also do I need to call a janitor after...?"|| 

    (And by what she meant by needing to call a janitor was to clean up the cu-)

                                                                          ||"No."||

                                                                  ||"O-ok. Good..."||

And the assistant left the room. Henry sat up and looked embarrassed.

                                                            ||" We got wasted, Hen."||

                                                                        ||"I know...||

Hey guys! I want to thank you all wonderful people for reading this! ^^ I want you all to have a wonderful day or night and you are all beautiful and I love you! ^^