✨Painting nails✨ Fluff💗and LIME✨💚 it might be smut- idk-

Michaels Pov: I'm walking to masons to sleep over because Rosalynn locked me out of the house again. And I'm still sore from last night.

(If you don't know who Rosalynn is, its Mrs. Afton)

Nobody's Pov: Michael knocks on Masons door and Masons mom answers. "Michael? why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at home?" she asked. "Yeah, well I told mason I was coming to sleep over and I guess he never told you." Michael said. "Well come in, come in, its freezing out there". She told Michael that Mason was in his room. Michael thanked her and walked to Masons room and knocked on the door. Mason opened the door and let him in.

Michaels Pov: I walked in and stood there awkwardly. 

Nobody's Pov: "so

Nobody's Pov: "so... want to paint nails together? Mason asked. Michael perked up and eagerly said yes. 

(Transition brought to you by, FLEX TAPE✨)

"So, what color do you want Michael?" Mason asked. Michael thought for a second and said, "black please." Mason got out the black bottle out of the top drawer of his dresser, and put it on the floor, and then he got a hot pink bottle out and set it on the floor. "What's the pink for?" Michael asked. "For me." Mason answered. "Oh, alright." Mason slowly opened the bottle of black nail polish and dipped the brush in a couple times. He then gently grabbed Michael's hand and carefully applied the nail polish to Michael's nails. After he was done with one hand, he gently grabbed Michael's other hand and applied the nail polish to Michaels other nails.

 After he was done with one hand, he gently grabbed Michael's other hand and applied the nail polish to Michaels other nails

"So do I paint your nails now?" Michael asked. "Yeah, I guess, I mean if you want to." Mason answered. "Yes, I would love to!" Michael said eagerly. "So do you want a patten or a solid color on each side?" Michael asked. "I guess a patten." Mason said. "Pink first?" "Yeah." Michael picked up the hot pink bottle and opened it. He then pulled out the brush and gently grabbed Mason's hand and applied the polish. Michael then grabbed the other bottle and gently applied the polish. After he was done, he was very proud of himself.

Mason blew on his hands to get the paint to dry quicker

Mason blew on his hands to get the paint to dry quicker. Michael stared into space until Mason was done. After the paint was dry, Mason and Michael awkwardly stared at each other. Mason decided to move closer to Michael and hugged him. Michael hugged back and they sat there for a minute in an embrace.  Mason then slowly put his head up and stared Michael in the eyes. Mason then...

                                                                         KISSED HIM.

Michael closed his eyes in the kiss and held Masons shoulder. Mason sucked on Michael tongue a little which made Michael let out a soft moan into the kiss. They did this for a few minutes until Mason finally let go of Michael and pulled away from him. Michael looked up at Mason and looked very embarrassed. "Be glad no one heard us." Michael said softly. "I wouldn't be so sure of that. You can be very loud~" Michael blushed hard and looked away quickly. Mason laughed softly and hugged Michael gently. Michael looked back at Mason and smiled softly. Mason then did something unexpected... 

(Kill me-)

(Kill me-)

Michael softly moaned as Masons hand moved around. "M-Mason! ~" "Shhh... you don't want my mother catching us, do you? ~" N-No... ~" "Then keep your moans at a low volume~" Mason said as he rubbed Michaels D!.k softly. Michael moan softly as Mason rubbed it a bit harded. "p-please stop teasing me and get it over with...~" "We would have to lock the door my love~" Mason said as he slowly got up and locked the door.  Michael took off his shoes and got up on the bed. Mason let down his hair and walked over to Michael and got on top of him...

(Haha... no. 😅🔫)

Michael wakes up find he's yet again, has a sweater on with no pants. "d*mn it." Michael looks up and see MASONS MOTHER STARING AT HIM. "H-hi... how are you...?" "Not great, because you kept me up all night with your moaning. But at least my son HAS a love life so ill forgive you this time, but next time, just PLEASE try too not be so loud. ok?" "I- wow- ok-" "literally, how hard was he pounding you- like I could hear the thumps from upstairs- I kind of feel bad for you-" "I-" Michael turned into a tomato as mason woke up. "Hey mom why is you in here- ... ohhh yeah I f*cked Michael." "Yeah, I noticed." 

hi guys- how are you? - so it's been a while- sorry for not posting for a while, lots of stuff happened. But now I'm back- so PLEASE don't let this flop. i don't have a lot to say so bye my shippers✨