Q&A: ENIGMA

PS: Hello! Hello! I'm back again! And today's guest is the infamous Enigma!

Enigma: Let's make this quick.

PS: Okay okay, geez! So here we go! From @Gh3lobie : "Who you is?"

Enigma: My identity shall remain a mystery as I still work under Mr. Vermix. But not a foe, but an ally.

PS: From  @Frangplum : "Do you ever just wish you could've avoided the situation?"

Enigma: Wish? I just not wish but I yearn that it never happen and that I could have avoided it. That it should be me that be killed and not her! That I should be the one that is shot and die in my pool of blood as I reach on the light. But... I have done nothing, I'm a failure in my country and I couldn't show my face to him or even call him father anymore.

PS: That okay, I'm sure he still Loves you.

Enigma: Hah, I wish so.

PS: Next. from @Frangplum : "You never wanted this do you?"

Enigma: Who wants to be a murderer anyway, a paid killer? The one to wipe your enemy while keeping your sanity. Hands dirty of the blood of someone and controlled by corrupt officials. I never ever wanted this, I'M FORCED TO WANTED THIS. Because if I didn't do this then I'll be starving and die in this cruel world.

PS: From @nicky_chphilippines : "Who's the client that gave you 500.000 to kill just one person?"

Enigma: It's forbidden to disclose and information about the clients, whom I work with. It could risk the client's life, or me, or even the company I work for.

PS: From @lazymarshpotato : "Who is the person you actually regretted killing?"

Enigma: I don't have one, because it could be used as my own weakness against me. And you think you still feel guilt after living and killing for about 75 years now. I don't think so.

PS: So I know there is no more question, but I'm gonna question you still if you don't mind. So have you ever dated someone?

Enigma: I don't mind. Well, I do, but it's only because their are the target. But, if it is a serious date then I will say I don't really have one.

PS: Have you ever think of marrying?

Enigma: Not really, but I guess never will. Since my hands are dirty with blood after all.

PS: Do you have any siblings?

Enigma: I don't think, I could call them my own siblings. But I do treat them one and they treat me as one too.

PS: What do you mean by that?

Enigma: I'm only their half-brother, my Father has an affair with my mother. Even though he already married and love her wife deeply, my mother was a greedy woman. She thought that if she gave birth to an heir, then she could kick her wife out of the picture and become powerful. But it didn't and she was imprisoned, and I was left without any family member from my mother want to take care of me. But my Father has taken me into his family and make me a part of it, despite all the council disagreeing it falls on deaf ears. I thought I will be hatred by her wife, but she accepts me and her children treat me as one. 

PS: What kind of father is your father?

Enigma: My Father is a country leader. He's strict but he's a caring father to all of us.

PS: Do you love your true mother?

Enigma: I hate her with my whole guts. She only wants me because she wants to use me like a trump card, to gain power.

PS: So that's all now. Thank you very much and Goodbye to you all.

Enigma: Goodbye.

---------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Hello and back again, since I'm feeling workaholic again! I have updated the last Q&A session. So see you again on another one. Bye, Luv you!]