CHAPTER 1-Welcome to Laurasia

[↑ ART BY MEH Phil (HUMAN VER.) (sorry if is ugly and not good. I suck at drawing the hand, foot and body😭, tried my best) That's Pia (Phil is his boy name) disguise as a boy and that's also her clothes when she just enter Laurasia Academy in the next chapter I'll draw the uniform.I also show you to the next chapter of Pia when she still have here long hair and still a girl.]

[SHORT DISCLAIMER: This story is just fiction, it's just the work of the imagination of the very sleep deprived author. Advanced sorry for my bad English, writing, grammar and my spelling.  So yeah...enjoy the story]

PIA'S POV:

I was standing in front of a giant golden gate that saying 'LAURASIA ACADEMY SCHOOL FOR THE BOY'S'. The gate open and I slowly walk to it and now that I was inside of the school ground, I can clearly see how big and rich this school is. To my right I see a baseball field with guys having a practice, and to my left I see a soccer field with also boys playing on it, I mean this is a boys school what do you expect to them. The girl's school of Laurasia are just at the back of the boy's with a big wall separating us to it. 

I start walking since I need to meet the principal and get my dorm room, my uniform and my class schedule. If your curious why I'm sent here, well it's simple. It all started on yesterday which is Sunday of the morning while me and my big brothers and my father receive a letter 'AGAIN' to Mrs. Laurasia.

Flashback~

We are eating breakfast at that time, when Juan are butler/assistant opened the door of are dine-in room with a letter on his left hand. "I apologized to just barged in to the door like that master Katipunan, young master Greg, young master Martial and young lady Pia" Juan said and bowed. "What is it Juan?" Papa asked while drinking his coffee.

Juan lift his head and walk closed to the right side of my father, "A letter again from Mrs. Laurasia" Juan said and hand the letter to my father. Father reach for it, open it, and start reading it. "Ehhh, again don't Mrs.Laurasia ever going to give up" Del said with a hint of annoyance to his voice. "What do you think, Mrs.Laurasia don't know the word 'give up' you know" Martial stated looking so pissed.

I just listen to them and continue eating my food since I knew that it was a another invitation for one of us to attend her school. Father placed the letter on the table, "I'm going to send Pia to the boy's school of Laurasia" father said causing my Kuya Del to choke to his food and Kuya Martial to spit his coffee. "WHATTT?!?!?" they shout in unison.

"I think I heard it wrong, right Papa" Del asked father with a little shocked.

"No, you didn't heard it wrong Del, I'm really going to send Pia to the boy's school of Laurasia" father calmly said. I was a little shocked, since father know that...me, Kuya Martial and Kuya Del are always the target of the assassination. Since we are born, we are now always the target of assassination.

"But Papa! you know the we are the target of killers, and sending Pia away from as was like making there mission a little easy" Kuya Martial said, "Yeah, I agree to Martial papa, this will make there job easy and what if those asshole got inside the school ground and attacked her! Pearl will die!"  Kuya Del stated. "I know that Del, Martial, that's why she will be in disguise as a boy" father said to Kuya Del and Kuya Martial, we all look confused to father, since we don't get it much, why do I need to disguised myself as a boy?