CHAPTER 3-Trouble Already?!?!

[ ↑ MalPhilIndo (I tried doing line art but it just turned...meh) ART BY MEH]

PHIL'S POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I sit up and reach for it to turn off the alarm and look at the time it was 4:00 am and class start at 8:00 am, I look around to my bedroom before got off the bed and start walking to my bathroom and wash my face, after that I get out of my room and look around.

Every room has there own bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, and even a balcony, and thank god that I don't have to share a room with someone since that will risk of me being found out and I can't risk that.

I do some morning exercise for about a half an hour before going to the fridge and took some glass of water and drink it, I then put the glass to the sink and go to my bath room to take some nice and warm bath for about a hour, after that I get out and wear a big white t-shirts and some boxer since brother said this is what boys wear so I have to wear one also, just in case if the some look at my closest they will see only boys clothes.

I got to the kitchen and start to prepare breakfast and also my lunchbox, after finish cooking my breakfast and prepared my lunch I ate and put the dirty dishes to the sink and wash it. After that I got to my bathroom and brush my teeth and started to prepared myself for school.

I get my bandages and also my chest binder and firstly wrap my chest with a bandages tightly but still I can breath in it then I put my chest binder.

After that I wore my uniform and got out of my bathroom.

I look at the time and it was already 7:00 am and I already hear people talking outside guessing there already preparing themselves.

I took my brown school bag got in the door and wear my sock then my black shoes and then head out and locking the door behind.

I walk to the elevator pressing the arrow down then the elevator door open and I step in and press the button for the lobby. The elevator start to go down when it stop at the 8th floor, there I saw Indo standing as the elevator door opens.

"Oh hey Phil" he said as he smiled at me.

"Hi Indo"

"So how's your first night at your new room?" he asked as he enter to the elevator and stand beside me, the elevator then start to go down again "It's fine, how about you?" I said. "It's nice looks like where going to walk together to are classroom then" he said "Uh-huh" I said for agreement.

When we fully reach the lobby the elevator open and we get out we start walking to the school building.

NO ONE'S POV:

As Indo and Phil were walking they here someone shouted Indo's name, "Yo, Indo!!" they both stopped walking and both look at the direction where the voice come from.

There they show a certain country running from there direction, "What's up Indog!!" he said at he wrap his arms around Indo. "What the heck Mal!" Indo said to Mal aka Malaysia, Indo and Mal start bickering and throwing insult at each other.

"Please don't fight" Phil stopped them and of coursed they stop bickering and hitting each other, Mal get off from Indo's grip and came a close look to Phil like he was examining him. "Are you a girl?" Mal bluntly asked and of course Phil was so shock and sweating bullet "What me a girl? Psh, of course not" Phil denied Mal accusation.